Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

WCLF

DDTwQ2y.jpg

@JTB_5 and Jack Black Jack Black

This is day two so far with it and so far, so good.

It has premium steel, GEC 86 sized handle, very snappy, strong pull but pinchable, good slicer, and solid in the open position with no play in any direction.

It sounds very well made :) I hope it serves you well. Thank you for an enjoyable discussion, and for taking the the time to take and post more photos :) :thumbsup:

Thank you! I’m ready to start using this one!

A Lambsfoot loves to be used! :thumbsup:

Do you use raw or boiled, just curious. My Dad use to apply raw linseed oil to every piece of wood he could see.;).

Boiled Leon, it always makes me think of cricket bats, even though that's a sport I've never had any interest in! :D :thumbsup:

Thank you :) That's a lovely pic, that horn sure is attractive :) I'm excited to see what you get in the mail :thumbsup:
Thanks Jack, if the tracking is to be believed, my new lambfoot should be here Friday. Also, heard from the retailer on my TEW, says he contacted the factory and they agreed to send me a replacement. :thumbsup:

A Lambsfoot loves to be used! :thumbsup:

Boiled Leon, it always makes me think of cricket bats, even though that's a sport I've never had any interest in! :D :thumbsup:
Reminds me of a Christmas, i was about 11 i think. I had a cricket bat under the tree on Christmas morning, and all i wanted to do was get out and use it. Dad made me sit down and linseed oil it, leave it to dry over night and repeat the process 5 times, didn't get to use my Christmas present till the New year. First world problems.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::D.:thumbsup:.

Thanks Jack, if the tracking is to be believed, my new lambfoot should be here Friday. Also, heard from the retailer on my TEW, says he contacted the factory and they agreed to send me a replacement. :thumbsup:

Great news :) :thumbsup:

Reminds me of a Christmas, i was about 11 i think. I had a cricket bat under the tree on Christmas morning, and all i wanted to do was get out and use it. Dad made me sit down and linseed oil it, leave it to dry over night and repeat the process 5 times, didn't get to use my Christmas present till the New year. First world problems.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::D.:thumbsup:.

Oh no! :eek::rolleyes::D With my dad, I'd have been bowling at my new bat until New Year, while he recounted his legendary cricketing career as "the youngest boy ever to play for Marlcliffe First Eleven"! o_O Marlcliffe was a small grammar school for children in Sheffield :rolleyes:

I don't have a cane or a walking stick but one of my favorite foods was mentioned not long ago....
20210407-170151.jpg

And long may you not need one Ted! :D :) Good to see you're eating well buddy :thumbsup:

I have finally read from first post to my first post.

-Mel

Well done Mel! :cool: That is quite an achievement :) :thumbsup: I hope you found it interesting, there's a lot of collective knowledge contained in those pages :thumbsup:

Excellent photo Dwight :cool: :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, I had to get up early for a delivery, and still have my Hartshead Barlow in my pocket :) Have a good day everyone :thumbsup:

gPuqftI.jpg

Back