Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

j4eudmr.jpg

Would the mods approve of a "Horny Humpday" thread, I wonder? Maybe I should do a poll.

Last edited:
While Winter is (mostly) behind us up in the Northern Midwest part of the country, spring seems to be having a bit of a problem taking hold.
Out for a hike in the woods this morning with my brown horn Lambfoot model tagging along. The air was fresh, but the temperatures were not much above freezing.
Still good to see green instead of white... :)

View attachment 1552129

View attachment 1552130

While Winter is (mostly) behind us up in the Northern Midwest part of the country, spring seems to be having a bit of a problem taking hold.
Out for a hike in the woods this morning with my brown horn Lambfoot model tagging along. The air was fresh, but the temperatures were not much above freezing.

View attachment 1552129

View attachment 1552130
Beautiful little creek herder, does it hold any tiny treasures?
I’m carrying a much appreciated generous gift from a fellow Gardian, you the man Ed!:D
A9C32941-A85F-432D-9792-FD4DDA54F206.jpeg

Brilliant Photos everyone, Jack I like that spot you are going to "Crimple Valley" - That neat Old Railway Bridge looks Great!

Thanks mate, had a great day out there, I'll post some photos shortly :) :thumbsup:

A fine photo of you HHB Jack. :thumbsup: Looking forward tot he weekend and getting more stuff done around here in preparation for our move - tentatively scheduled for May 28th.:cool:
Dug out this old photo of my HHB that I very much miss.
View attachment 1551637

THanks buddy, hope all is going well there :) Fine photo :thumbsup:

Coffee roasting this afternoon.

View attachment 1551643

:cool: :) :thumbsup:

Sounds like you are a very good horse Jack. :D

View attachment 1551680

Certainly getting ridden amigo! :rolleyes: What a fantastic pic! :cool: :) :thumbsup:

Go to the A G Russell website, click Knife Encyclopedia-then click Blade Shapes. This will help give you some comparisons.

No Lambsfoot pattern though sadly :( :thumbsup:

Nice work, Jack. :thumbsup: Now you just need a longer one so you can learn the “salto del pastor.” ;) :D

Yikes. o_O Maybe it’ll rain. :rolleyes: ;)

Wow Barrett, that is absolutely fascinating! :cool: I'm not sure I'd get that pole on the bus though! :D ;) :thumbsup:

Hope so, I'm certainly not watering it every day! o_O :rolleyes:

Cannot compete with your staff. But things happen for a reason. On the day i saw your Rams Head lapel pin, this arrived in my email inbox from a knife supplier that i buy some things from. Karma, they are Merino Ram Horn slabs, thought they would make fantastic covers for a Lambsfoot EDC.:cool::thumbsup:.

JEaV9iy.jpg

They look impressive Leon :cool: I had hoped to get Something like that put on a Sheffield Lambsfoot, but the cutlers are very conservative/unimaginative/bone-idle ;) They didn't want to give it a try :(

j4eudmr.jpg

Would the mods approve of a "Horny Humpday" thread, I wonder? Maybe I should do a poll.

Old Toffee Wings looks better and better Jer :cool: :thumbsup:

View attachment 1552129

View attachment 1552130

Hope Spring arrives there soon pal, but those are great pics :) Hope you enjoyed your hike :thumbsup:

Good-looking Lambsfoot and pocket-slip :) :thumbsup:

Cannot compete with your staff. But things happen for a reason. On the day i saw your Rams Head lapel pin, this arrived in my email inbox from a knife supplier that i buy some things from. Karma, they are Merino Ram Horn slabs, thought they would make fantastic covers for a Lambsfoot EDC.:cool::thumbsup:.

JEaV9iy.jpg

At first glance, I thought this was a food post… o_O :eek: :D

Sounds like a good time to me!
4svd6ha.jpg

Great photo, Mark! :thumbsup: Looks like you’ve been putting that Guardians Lambsfoot to work! :D

View attachment 1552129

View attachment 1552130

Nice photos. :thumbsup: It has to warm up eventually, right? o_O :D

Wow Barrett, that is absolutely fascinating! :cool: I'm not sure I'd get that pole on the bus though! :D ;) :thumbsup:

Thanks, Jack. You’d think the bus folks would accommodate for that sort of thing, maybe add a lance rack along the side of the bus. :D

Here’s another video, not in English, but with (I think) some more impressive “saltos.”

Hope so, I'm certainly not watering it every day! o_O :rolleyes:

Can’t blame you there. :D

I hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend :) Saturday evening here, and it's still warm and sunny :) Here's a few pics from my hike today - a maiden voyage for my new hiking staff! :D :thumbsup:

nY3t1d2.jpg

Excellent photos as always, Jack. :thumbsup:

Some fine photos there my friend:thumbsup:. Interesting moth:D. Previous post had a photo of you new hiking staff. Turned out rather well:thumbsup:.

Thanks Bill, I still might add a few tweaks to the staff ;) :thumbsup:

Thanks Jack, wouldn’t be possible without the help of a couple fellow Guardians.;)
Beautiful photos from your hike, maybe time for a pint or two!:D
Todd

Thanks Todd, no pints today I'm afraid, but I opened the bar as soon as I got home ;) :D :thumbsup:

At first glance, I thought this was a food post… o_O :eek: :D

Maybe in a 'survival situation'! :eek: :D :thumbsup:

Thanks, Jack. You’d think the bus folks would accommodate for that sort of thing, maybe add a lance rack along the side of the bus. :D

Particularly for the Jorvik Viking Festival! :D :thumbsup:

Here’s another video, not in English, but with (I think) some more impressive “saltos.”

Very cool Barrett, I'm not entirely sure they'd take my weight though! :eek: :D :thumbsup:

Can’t blame you there. :D

I've done those particular neighbours a LOT of favours over the years o_O I'm not saying this one will be the last, but they're definitely getting a mental 'Yellow Card'! :rolleyes: :eek: :thumbsup:

yellow-card-referee_160zctwmkfww013bdwtvq8ufx1.jpg

Excellent photos as always, Jack. :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot Barrett, I hope you're all having a fantastic weekend pal :) :thumbsup:

Back