Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Hey Jack and fellow Guardians! Great pics of your HHB, Jack!
I went to the Tire shop today and had a blast from the past- this vintage soda machine and gumball machines. There is an Ironwood 2019 LF in the pic. ;)

JplScIE.jpg

Those violent thunder storms can be very scary. It must be an age thing, when i was a kid i loved those tropical summer thunder storms, the more thunder and lightning the better. :rolleyes:
It is an age thing. As a child, I wasn't at all concerned with paying for wind or hail damage.

The roofers are scheduled for tomorrow, weather permitting. :mad:

Those violent thunder storms can be very scary. It must be an age thing, when i was a kid i loved those tropical summer thunder storms, the more thunder and lightning the better. :rolleyes:
They're less worrying when you're dry indoors, and not on a mountain-side! :oops::p:thumbsup:
Dropped my old digital level box, was never the same after that, they never are. Just got a new one in the mail, invaluable tool to have in the sharpening kit.:thumbsup:

cix1kYn.jpg
Sorry about your mishap buddy :( I noticed I cracked the tempered glass shield on my new phone yesterday. I'm not sure how it happened, as I haven't dropped it. Fortunately it's just a matter of replacing the over-screen, but I've sent for a more protective case. I generally get the 360 degree ones. Good to see your WCLF, and that's a good tip on the level :thumbsup:
Hey Jack and fellow Guardians! Great pics of your HHB, Jack!
I went to the Tire shop today and had a blast from the past- this vintage soda machine and gumball machines. There is an Ironwood 2019 LF in the pic. ;)

JplScIE.jpg
Great to see you here Mark, those old machines are cool, nice to have a reminder of younger days ;) It's always nice to see your 2019 Lamb too, it's ageing well :) :thumbsup:
It is an age thing. As a child, I wasn't at all concerned with paying for wind or hail damage.

The roofers are scheduled for tomorrow, weather permitting. :mad:
I haven't check the roof yet, but am hoping it'll be OK. The only thing gone so far is a blown light-bulb. Hope you get your roof fixed alright Rachel, and that it's not too expensive :thumbsup:
Got a reply from TEW regarding my Ram’s horn lambfoot. They requested pictures, so I sent a couple of the blade grind and a video showing the lazy back spring. Waiting to hear back. 🤞
That's good to hear they replied, I hope they ship you a replacement :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, I hope everyone's week is going well. I've been busy with work the past couple of weeks, but I'm looking forward to taking a day off tomorrow. Talking of work, I find this Rosewood Big 'Un a great worker, and it's been a while since it was last in my pocket :) Have a good day Guardians :thumbsup:

cZPPCGB.jpg

They're less worrying when you're dry indoors, and not on a mountain-side! :oops::p:thumbsup:

Sorry about your mishap buddy :( I noticed I cracked the tempered glass shield on my new phone yesterday. I'm not sure how it happened, as I haven't dropped it. Fortunately it's just a matter of replacing the over-screen, but I've sent for a more protective case. I generally get the 360 degree ones. Good to see your WCLF, and that's a good tip on the level :thumbsup:

Great to see you here Mark, those old machines are cool, nice to have a reminder of younger days ;) It's always nice to see your 2019 Lamb too, it's ageing well :) :thumbsup:

I haven't check the roof yet, but am hoping it'll be OK. The only thing gone so far is a blown light-bulb. Hope you get your roof fixed alright Rachel, and that it's not too expensive :thumbsup:

That's good to hear they replied, I hope they ship you a replacement :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, I hope everyone's week is going well. I've been busy with work the past couple of weeks, but I'm looking forward to taking a day off tomorrow. Talking of work, I find this Rosewood Big 'Un a great worker, and it's been a while since it was last in my pocket :) Have a good day Guardians :thumbsup:

cZPPCGB.jpg
Just wondering Jack...what qualifies a lamb foot knife as a "big'Un"? Nice photo btw.:thumbsup:

Got my trusty HHB out again today for some work around the house and decided to touch it up aa bit on the ceramic stone:). Rain today and a little cooler so most activities will be inside or at least under cover.
IMG_2962.JPG

Just wondering Jack...what qualifies a lamb foot knife as a "big'Un"? Nice photo btw.:thumbsup:

Got my trusty HHB out again today for some work around the house and decided to touch it up aa bit on the ceramic stone:). Rain today and a little cooler so most activities will be inside or at least under cover.
View attachment 1562452

Just that it's the larger size :) This one, for example is 4", with a cutting edge of just under 3". The Big 'Un was a particular favourite of Ron Half/Stop Half/Stop :) In the photo below, you can see the Big 'Un I'm carrying today, compared to the 2019 and 2018 Guardians SFOs :thumbsup:

dnRBJJ6.jpg

Nice photos Jack, the white bone (?) is fantastic!😎👍
Thanks buddy, my Yorkshire Rose, in re-cycled ivory :thumbsup:

B9VWSQr.jpg

Here I thought there were two sizes.
J3A2qsZ.jpg
No?! :D Those two wooden wonders look good Jer :) :thumbsup:

I saw my postie at lunch-time, and he asked if I'd received a parcel I was expecting. When I told him I hadn't, he said that another postie had it, as it had gone out with the larger parcels, rather than the general mail. Not only have I waited in all day, but I haven't been able to do some of the jobs I had planned, as I didn't want to miss him. The guy never turned up, and I'll be out tomorrow, so I'm going to have to pick it up from the sorting office, on Friday if I get time, or otherwise Monday 😡

A bonus shot! Very sweet!😄👍

Thursday tomorrow, and will be making my usual trip down to my local market :) I'm looking forward to it, and hoping we can get through the day without yet another downpour, particularly as I'm supposed to be going out for something to eat in the evening, something I don't think I've done for over a year now :rolleyes: I enjoyed carrying my Rosewood Big 'Un so much today that I thought I'd carry it tomorrow too :) If I don't get a chance to check in the morning (here), have a good day Guardians :thumbsup:

ruN0HiR.jpg

Just that it's the larger size :) This one, for example is 4", with a cutting edge of just under 3". The Big 'Un was a particular favourite of Ron Half/Stop Half/Stop :) In the photo below, you can see the Big 'Un I'm carrying today, compared to the 2019 and 2018 Guardians SFOs :thumbsup:

dnRBJJ6.jpg
Thanks Jack - that clears things up for me.😊

Too chilly this morning for the tortoises to be out this morning, but my J Adams is out to play! 😉View attachment 1563090

Nice photo, I hope the day has warmed up by now :) We had a chilly start, then it turned into a nice, sunny morning, and then it went cold again, and rained :rolleyes:

Good afternoon Guardians, I'm back from having a good laugh down at my local market :D There are quite a selection of characters down there, and since 4 of us were wearing red shirts, we got a photo taken! :D

CKKAZbQ.jpg

Hope everyone is having a good day :) Got my Rosewood Big 'Un with me again :thumbsup:

DCXgQXy.jpg

Nice photo, I hope the day has warmed up by now :) We had a chilly start, then it turned into a nice, sunny morning, and then it went cold again, and rained :rolleyes:

Good afternoon Guardians, I'm back from having a good laugh down at my local market :D There are quite a selection of characters down there, and since 4 of us were wearing red shirts, we got a photo taken! :D

CKKAZbQ.jpg

Hope everyone is having a good day :) Got my Rosewood Big 'Un with me again :thumbsup:

DCXgQXy.jpg

So nice to see the first picture of friends being able to once again get together without masks and all :thumbsup:
Cheers :)

Back