My current small collection
Some are quality and some are just quantity. 5 total
So by my count, there MAY be a 3 footed lamb out there somewhere
Bless its heart I say. Bless it

YPt1uoU.jpg

C9yvbRQ.jpg

LklhlyQ.jpg

JpTCz6h.jpg

Please keep discussion about buying and selling out of this thread folks, do it by PM. Thanks :thumbsup:

That looks like an ideal paring knife. All the usefulness of a Lambsfoot, without the mess of fruit bits getting in the pivot.

I hope everyone has a pleasant weekend. I'm finally getting around to tackling some of the clutter that's accumulated around here. It's very easy to put off cleaning, when everyone is staying home, but most of my friends have their shots, and are starting to socialize again, so I should make the place presentable...
The Bagpipe Big-un is on cardboard box duty. It's stood up to fiercer foes in the past:
fG5awhZ.jpg
Basic, but a good design I think ;) De-cluttering is something I also need to do :rolleyes: ;) Nice pic of your ebony Big 'Un with The Beast Rachel :D ;) :thumbsup:
Too bad about the price increase Jack Jack Black Jack Black . Back when I was stationed in Edzell, Scotland (1986 - 1970) most of the time when there were price increases, the price of a pint of beer almost never went up. It was said that keeping the price of a pint of beer low would appease the "working man" to keep him happy about other matters of the economy and political issues.

That is why me and my mates, or the ones with any brains anyhow, stopped going to the pub. A ten ounce pot now costs 3 Pound Sterling or more, if i had of told my Dad that one day we would be paying 3 quid for a beer he would have had me locked away in an asylum for my own protection. We have had beer taxed out of existence over here, that is why there is less than half the pubs left. All the " Working Men " drink at home, a lot of the pubs are full of complete imbecile's now. If you go past a pub and see a heap of " Tradies " work vehicles out the front, you keep going, there will be trouble there, guaranteed.🤕
Yes indeed, for centuries, ale was considered as essential to life as bread, and cost virtually nothing. In my grandfather's day, it was still only a couple of pennies a pint, and I remember my father telling me he had been chastised for paying sixpence, as prices began to rise. The same thing happened to me, when I paid 18p for a pint in the mid 70's, and by the early 80's, a pint had almost doubled in price. Since then, beer prices have gone crazy. I'd say that the average price of a post-lockdown pint where I live is now around £5, and a lot more than that in London. Little wonder that the pub is no longer central to British social life, and that many folks have either stopped drinking, or prefer to drink at home. Greed destroys everything it seems :( :thumbsup:
My current small collection
Some are quality and some are just quantity. 5 total
So by my count, there MAY be a 3 footed lamb out there somewhere
Bless its heart I say. Bless it

YPt1uoU.jpg

C9yvbRQ.jpg

LklhlyQ.jpg

JpTCz6h.jpg

Nice collection :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, I hope everyone is having a great weekend :) I have booked an eye-test in town today, as I have been needing some new reading glasses for a while now. I'm hoping that I can get something to eat while I'm in town, if everywhere isn't booked up :rolleyes: Thought I'd go a bit fancy today ;) Enjoy your Sunday folks :) :thumbsup:

QzBphmJ.jpg

If anyone passing through hasn't seen it yet, there's a Memorial Giveaway running for our dear departed friend Ron Half/Stop Half/Stop Prize is a Bagpipe Ebony Big 'Un. Link is in my sig line :thumbsup:

Good morning, Guardians, and Happy Fathers' Day!! RALF and I are having a spot of black tea this morning, and admiring my Fathers' Day gift from my wife. She takes stainless steel insulated mugs and decorates them with acrylic. She did mine in a salute to American cutlery firms.

kKzMQSD.jpg

Q2PFnuD.jpg

7BnyNI8.jpg

Good morning, Guardians, and Happy Fathers' Day!! RALF and I are having a spot of black tea this morning, and admiring my Fathers' Day gift from my wife. She takes stainless steel insulated mugs and decorates them with acrylic. She did mine in a salute to American cutlery firms.

kKzMQSD.jpg

Q2PFnuD.jpg

7BnyNI8.jpg
I was just admiring your new mug in the EDC thread Jeff, I didn't realise your wife had actually made it! :cool: That's pretty incredible :) :thumbsup:
Just a quick stop to wish a Happy Father's Day to the fathers/Guardians here.
Mom's health issues are a roller coast ride, and not an enjoyable one. I'll get back when I can.
Cheers! Ted
Please give your mum our best Ted, and I hope the ride smoothes out soon, and all is well again :thumbsup:

Busy day for a Sunday here, as I had to go into town for an eye-test, which took ages. Then I had to deal with the darned crooks trying to sting me for a new pair of readers (think I'll order some online and save myself £200). Town was packed and crazy, and I was glad to get home again, but I did have a nice Thai meal while I was there :) Hope everyone else is having a good day, particularly the dads :) :thumbsup:

3hXf5W2.jpg

I was just admiring your new mug in the EDC thread Jeff, I didn't realise your wife had actually made it! :cool: That's pretty incredible :) :thumbsup:

Please give your mum our best Ted, and I hope the ride smoothes out soon, and all is well again :thumbsup:

Busy day for a Sunday here, as I had to go into town for an eye-test, which took ages. Then I had to deal with the darned crooks trying to sting me for a new pair of readers (think I'll order some online and save myself £200). Town was packed and crazy, and I was glad to get home again, but I did have a nice Thai meal while I was there :) Hope everyone else is having a good day, particularly the dads :) :thumbsup:

3hXf5W2.jpg

I always have a couple of bottles of Makers in the closet✌️. A really good all-round Bourbon👍. I also have a few others that I also bring out for friends. Having said all that I still go for the scotch first🤤.
IMG_2880.JPG

I always have a couple of bottles of Makers in the closet✌️. A really good all-round Bourbon👍. I also have a few others that I also bring out for friends. Having said all that I still go for the scotch first🤤.
View attachment 1586243
The Makers was a gift Bill. I'm enjoying it, but my heart belongs to Islay ;) :D Great pic of your Hartshead Barlow :) :thumbsup:

If we're gonna put a Lambfoot with liquor, Charlie's waynorth waynorth WCLF fits right in with Everclear. Ya gotta have yer seat belt fastened when ya drink this stuff.

View attachment 1586247

HA !!! :D ... Gnarly

K5cqNq0.jpg

It's too hot here for brown liquors. I'll stick with vodka.
EmAA4Bh.jpg

I've got some stuff like that I run a hiking stove off! :eek: :D Actually, I think I have some stuff in the back of the cupboard - Spiritus - which is illegal in Poland! :eek: Hope everyone has had a great weekend, certainly looks like it! ;) :D :thumbsup:

cmJxrp7.jpg

If we're gonna put a Lambfoot with liquor, Charlie's waynorth waynorth WCLF fits right in with Everclear. Ya gotta have yer seat belt fastened when ya drink this stuff.

View attachment 1586247
My God man😨! When I was in college and very foolish a bunch of my fraternity brothers would mix up 190 proof alcohol with with Welches grape juice...we called it "Jungle Juice"🤪. Very dangerous stuff😱. The knife is great though.

Back