Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Thanks Jack all done on my IPhone. These things have great cameras!

My wife was taking pictures of me taking knife pictures….😂😂

Rh2HXAt.jpg
She was just making sure no one could lie about you not being there taking the pictures 🤣.

Good morning Guardians, I hope that everyone is doing OK, and that your week is going well so far ;) A frosty start here, with a mackerel sky. 31f according to the Met Office. I'm tempted to wrap up, and go for a walk, if I can get my work finished early :) Have to see how it goes ;) Have a good day everyone :thumbsup:

INNOVy3.jpg

Thank you very much! I always have mixed feelings when i post the same pictures in 2 different threads. I know that not everyone watches the same threads, that's why i sometimes double post my pictures.

I don't think there's anything wrong with that Kevin :) Definitely worth doubling up on 😊👍

Good morning Guardians, I hope that everyone is doing OK, and that your week is going well so far ;) A frosty start here, with a mackerel sky. 31f according to the Met Office. I'm tempted to wrap up, and go for a walk, if I can get my work finished early :) Have to see how it goes ;) Have a good day everyone :thumbsup:

INNOVy3.jpg
Great photo of your HHB Jack. Frosty here too at 34 degrees F. Not getting out of the 40's today but at least it is sunny. Going to switch back to my HHB today.
IMG_2873.JPG

Back