Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Great example and fantastic photo D Dschal . They turned out nicely, didn’t they?

I was fortunate to receive mine today as well. The fit and finish is outstanding and the tang stamp is wonderfully crisp.

xw0DA8Zh.jpg

rp0no3gh.jpg

Thanks for shepherding these Jack!
That’s a great looking Rosewood example Greg! Wright’s did a great job on these for Jack! All that have been posted so far look very nice! :thumbsup: :)

Great example and fantastic photo D Dschal . They turned out nicely, didn’t they?

I was fortunate to receive mine today as well. The fit and finish is outstanding and the tang stamp is wonderfully crisp.

xw0DA8Zh.jpg

rp0no3gh.jpg

Thanks for shepherding these Jack!
Nice Greg! I sliced up some cucumber with mine tonight, just to get things started. I’m always a bit reluctant to start using, but I plunged right in. Yours is beautiful.

The only song I ever heard my dad sorta sing was "THE YELLOW ROSE OF TEXAS" why o why didn't he move the family south to Texas! :D
One of my ancestors, George Wilmot, came from Canada (London before that, according to my Uncle George Wilmot) in the mid-nineteenth century. I think he bypassed Texas and went straight to Mexico where he married a "Mexican maiden."

Last edited:
One of my ancestors, George Wilmot, came from Canada (London before that, according to my Uncle George Wilmot) in the mid-nineteenth century. I think he bypassed Texas and went straight to Mexico where he married a "Mexican maiden."
This song is dedicated to George Wilmot :thumbsup::D

Last edited:
Wow! This is a great knife. Snappy perfect pull in my opinion! Awesome grain in the wood! Perfect size as well! Thanks Jack Black Jack Black !!!
vpkM1cd.jpg

Glad it made it Taylor, that is a great pic, really shows off the wood :) I am pleased that you like it :thumbsup:

My Ashley’s Choice and medium Rosewood look like they cleared customs in LA today. Can’t wait to get them in hand!

-Joe

Hope you get them soon Joe :thumbsup:

I'm pairing these two again today :thumbsup: Hope everyone's week got off to a good start :thumbsup:

I wonder if Amazon Women on the Moon is still available. It was in one of those spoof compilation movies like Kentucky Fried Movie, The Groove Tube, or Disco Beaver from Outer Space. Commander Steve Forrest (I think, big red-headed guy who was in everything forever and had a series about a swat team in the '80s) explained that they were landing on the dark side of the moon because there weren't any good parking places on the bright side. "Don't forget your space-beams" (=Eveready flashlights). Sybil Danning as queen of the Amazons.

Space-blades: I'm thinking of putting an EO notch in the black TEW.
oLzKlRu.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice Greg, enjoy. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thank you, Dave! I’m sure I will.

Great pics Greg, I'm glad you're pleased with it :) :thumbsup:

Thank you my friend. I’m beyond pleased. I haven’t told you this yet, but for a few months I’d been on and off hemming and hawing about asking you to help me find a nice rosewood example on one of your trips to Sheffield. So when this opportunity came up, I had no choice but to jump on it. :D

That’s a great looking Rosewood example Greg! Wright’s did a great job on these for Jack! All that have been posted so far look very nice! :thumbsup: :)

Thanks Ron! Yes they did and yes they do!

Nice Greg! I sliced up some cucumber with mine tonight, just to get things started. I’m always a bit reluctant to start using, but I plunged right in. Yours is beautiful.

Thank you. Yeah, it always gets easier after the first few uses. I haven’t used mine yet, but that’ll come soon enough.

Wow! This is a great knife. Snappy perfect pull in my opinion! Awesome grain in the wood! Perfect size as well! Thanks Jack Black Jack Black !!!
vpkM1cd.jpg

You got a nice one, too, Taylor. It’s been fun watching along as you’ve become a big lambsfoot fan like the rest of us. :)

I'm pairing these two again today :thumbsup: Hope everyone's week got off to a good start :thumbsup:

And a fine pair they are!

I wonder if Amazon Women on the Moon is still available.

Oh, man, Jer. I remember watching that on HBO or Cinemax when I was in high school and concluding that it was just about the worst movie ever made. :D I don’t think I had the right references to compare it against to appreciate it (if it is appreciable?) at the time. Haven’t seen it since, though.

Back