Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Still with this one. In retrospect, I probably should've cleaned some of the mung out of the nail nick before snapping the pic. Alas, she's a worker and nail nick mung is a fact of life. I think that's probably apple residue in there... 🤔

xsDXlIl.jpeg
Great photo Will.😎

Still with this one. In retrospect, I probably should've cleaned some of the mung out of the nail nick before snapping the pic. Alas, she's a worker and nail nick mung is a fact of life. I think that's probably apple residue in there... 🤔

xsDXlIl.jpeg

Nice pic !

Starting to warm up a little. Nice overcast day in the 40s. Work and going Easter candy shopping after. Waited to the last second this year 😒. Got the ‘19 Lambsfoot today. Took this picture this morning overlooking one of our airborne and equipment drop zones. Hope everyone is having a great day.

J7Uy9Qq.jpeg
Nice 19!

xsDXlIl.jpeg
Purty bone!

Well I had several posts that I had quoted and commented on, but I forgot to post it the other day, and when I came back they were gone, so I had to go back, skim, and pick a few.

My wife got home from her “girl’s weekend” in Chicago last night so we went to our favorite Mexican restaurant. Had my Albers with me. 😎👍

Todd, I was glad to see you’d recovered enough from last weekend to enjoy a Monday Margarita. 😉😁

Still snowing but Cassie is loving it 🙂👍

Aftermath and Lamb content 😁

Great pics, Steve. We had to venture out in the snow Tuesday morning (the girls had dental appointments) and the roads were a mess, but we made it alright.

Hello, Guardians. Had a nice easy day off. Hope everyone had a great day. White lamb has been my lambsfoot of choice today. Wife whipped up one of my favorite Mexican dishes for dinner. Chile Colorado 🤤🤤.
hvUlh7J.jpeg

I don’t know what all’s in it, but it looks tasty! 😋

Thanks Mitch, I ended up having another eye-test, but when I saw the optician he said the problem wasn't with the prescription itself, but with the fact they had made up the specs with an entirely DIFFERENT prescription! So now I have to wait another week, and then we'll see what they come up with! :rolleyes:

Brilliant! 🤣🙄

LOL! :D Thanks mate :) I suspect Tool Man's food bill is sometimes bigger than his profits, but he doesn't always actually pay for much! :rolleyes: :D He did buy the School Slab this week, for once, but I bought the parkin, Old Brian bought the sticky toffee cake, Ray bought the pork pies, and Martin bought the bhajis and samosas! :D

What a freeloader! 😁 When I worked for a University-operated transit system in college (which, back then at least, offered free transportation to the public as well), you could always tell when and where was a free meal was being offered, because all the bums would show up on the same bus at the same time and get off at the same stop. 🙄

LOL! 😁 My darned phone corrects things at the point that I hit the post button! 😡🙄

Do you know how many times my phone has tried to replace “patina” with “Latina”? 😁

They were actually more concerned at the hospital, than I expected. I ended up having to have my gum slit (with a Sheffield-made Swann-Morton), so they could relieve the pressure, and drain some pus. They were talking of a more serious operation, and keeping me in overnight, which I wouldn't have enjoyed. Got some Penicillin. Bad news, apart from the penicillin, is that the incompetence of that dentist is probably going to cost me 2 teeth I can I'll afford to lose, and the eventual cost of getting my teeth sorted out (unless I want to live on soup) is probably going to be a few Thousand 😡 Got back home about 20 minutes ago, and I won't be doing much for the rest of the day 🙄 Got my Hartshead Barlow in my pocket 👍

Sorry about your ongoing dental drama, Jack. Sounds awful.

Yeah, I've seen the movie! :eek:;)🤣:thumbsup:

I remember when my daughters were young, they had that movie on VHS, and when they weren't watching it, they were acting it out! :D They'd have watched it every day if they could! 🤣:thumbsup:

For some reason, that’s the only VHS that I still own. I think it may have survived the purge that saw off the rest of my VHS tapes years ago because I heard somewhere only the VHS (and not the DVD, Blu-ray, etc.) would properly sync up with Pink Floyd’s Dark Side of the Moon. 😎🤣

(We did try that once in college. There were certainly some parts that matched up, but it mostly seemed like coincidence. Maybe because we were only under the influence of alcohol at the time…) 😁

Today we took the girls to the Mall of America to ride rides and have lunch. The MoA is not exactly my idea of fun, but the girls enjoyed it, so that’s what matters I suppose. Had my Afzelia Burl Albers with me again.

tWH6Ie6.jpg

xsDXlIl.jpeg
I've done that lots of time myself! :D Usually cheese gunk...or at least it looks like cheese :rolleyes: Great pic though :D :thumbsup:
Bonus pic of the day

It's a beauty Steve :cool: :thumbsup:
Nice 19!

Purty bone!

Looking good David :) :thumbsup:
Thank you very much to sf fanatic sf fanatic for sending me this awesome knife! It's my first lamb that didn't come from GEC or Albers.

c0C5cdT.jpg
A very kind gesture, and a great-looking Lamb :) :thumbsup:
Glad you got a bit of relief, nah no iron curtain. Has to be good old Sheffield steel. 😉
I'll still keep fingers crossed for you.
LOL! :D Thanks mate :) :thumbsup:
Rick, you are more than welcome! Welcome to the Guardians!
Well done Dan :) :thumbsup:
Snakewood today.
Have a good day, just heading out, off to the parents later. Pop's birthday on Monday, so I'll go have a couple of quiet beers with him.
Good for you mate, hope he enjoys his birthday :) :thumbsup:
Well I had several posts that I had quoted and commented on, but I forgot to post it the other day, and when I came back they were gone, so I had to go back, skim, and pick a few.
Frustrating when that happens 😖
What a freeloader! 😁
Oh, he's a professional Barrett! 🙄🤣
When I worked for a University-operated transit system in college (which, back then at least, offered free transportation to the public as well), you could always tell when and where was a free meal was being offered, because all the bums would show up on the same bus at the same time and get off at the same stop. 🙄
🤣
Do you know how many times my phone has tried to replace “patina” with “Latina”? 😁
LOL! 🤣 When texting was relatively new, a friend of mine, (who played for the Bradford Bulls rugby club), used to sometimes get texts from his young niece, sent on her dad's phone. In response to one text that read, "I like cows", he wrote "I like Bulls", but it was sent as "I like Boys". Raised a few eyebrows! 🙄🤣
Sorry about your ongoing dental drama, Jack. Sounds awful.
Thanks mate, you just have the feeling that nothing works here anymore :rolleyes:
For some reason, that’s the only VHS that I still own. I think it may have survived the purge that saw off the rest of my VHS tapes years ago because I heard somewhere only the VHS (and not the DVD, Blu-ray, etc.) would properly sync up with Pink Floyd’s Dark Side of the Moon. 😎🤣
I think I still have a couple too! 🤣 That's hilarious Barrett! 🤣🤣:thumbsup:
(We did try that once in college. There were certainly some parts that matched up, but it mostly seemed like coincidence. Maybe because we were only under the influence of alcohol at the time…) 😁
I can remember doing it too! 🤣:thumbsup:
Today we took the girls to the Mall of America to ride rides and have lunch. The MoA is not exactly my idea of fun, but the girls enjoyed it, so that’s what matters I suppose. Had my Afzelia Burl Albers with me again.

tWH6Ie6.jpg
A dad has to do what a dad has to do! 🤣 Great pic my friend :) :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, I am spending the day with some friends, so I better go off and shave my still misshapen face! Have a great day Guardians, and a fabulous weekend :) :thumbsup:

Back