Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Thanks Jack
looking like the elephant man?! LUCKY tool man didn't try and sell tickets 🀣🀣
I wouldn't put it past him Mitch! 😁 My dentist is closed until Tuesday, so I had to get a taxi to Accident & Emergency, which is the only place I can get some antibiotics πŸ™„

Evening all
Had a quiet Friday, started watching shogun. I've read the book, not bad..
A couple of quiet beverages before dinner.😁
Is that the one from the 70's Mitch, or have they remade it? I remember reading the book, around the same time πŸ‘
I woke up from a nap and this was waiting for me!! Tender pork.
I wish my naps were that good! πŸ˜πŸ‘

Remade , 2024 series on Disney .
Feel better soon Jack
Thanks Mitch, it's not very painful, but certainly uncomfortable. It's interfering with my breathing and eating. I've just been told I've got to have a canular fitted, give some blood for toxicity tests, and have my mouth x-rated...Got the canular in now, and back in the waiting roomπŸ‘

Thanks Mitch, it's not very painful, but certainly uncomfortable. It's interfering with my breathing and eating. I've just been told I've got to have a canular fitted, give some blood for toxicity tests, and have my mouth x-rated...Got the canular in now, and back in the waiting roomπŸ‘
That's no good, hope they can sort you out.
Fingers crossed.

Hopefully, this sets you up for a pain free vacation Jack.πŸ‘πŸ»
What are you saying to the nurses for your mouth to be x-rated?😁

Hopefully, this sets you up for a pain free vacation Jack.πŸ‘πŸ»
Thanks Bob πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
What are you saying to the nurses for your mouth to be x-rated? πŸ˜„
LOL! 😁 My darned phone corrects things at the point that I hit the post button! πŸ˜‘πŸ™„
That's no good, hope they can sort you out.
Fingers crossed.
Thanks Mitch, just some antibiotics I reckon, but just awaiting the results of the toxicity tests, which might mean they're administered through the cannula. Getting the X-rays, blood taken, etc went very smoothly, but I've just been sat waiting for a doctor for the past couple of hours πŸ™„πŸ‘

I hope you can finally get some treatment πŸ‘

Evening all
Had a quiet Friday, started watching shogun. I've read the book, not bad..
A couple of quiet beverages before dinner.😁

Nice shot of your Bex Lamb !

Yesterday, I woke up from a nap and this was waiting for me!! Tender pork.
🀞I hope my wife did not destroy the seasoned pan with the sticky glaze!

Great pic of your Albers !

Jack, so sorry for your dental problems; hard to ignore head or neck pain, it's just so "right there." A nice dram or two at frequent intervals might be the trick.
I'm still enjoying Gidge this morning.

aBAQLEu.jpg

Got the canular in now,
I was going to look that up.
n they're administered through the cannula. Getting the X-rays, blood taken, etc went very smoothly, but I've just been sat waiting for a doctor for the past couple of hours πŸ™„πŸ‘
Now I don't have to look it up.

It sounds serious but manageable. I'm glad you're getting some modern care.

pN6O80V.jpg

My phone likes to do the same, all the time.
Really Bob, that's annoying! πŸ˜– You can usually turn it off, but not with this phone! πŸ™„
I hope you can finally get some treatment πŸ‘
Thanks Steve, certainly a LOT better at the hospital than at the dentists, though there were at least 2 other guys there with the same problem 🀨
Many thanks Jack. Today isn't starting out well but I'm hopeful things will improve.
I hope they do Bill πŸ‘πŸ‘
Jack, so sorry for your dental problems; hard to ignore head or neck pain, it's just so "right there." A nice dram or two at frequent intervals might be the trick.
I'm still enjoying Gidge this morning.

aBAQLEu.jpg
Thanks a lot Jeff, Gidge is looking swell 😎 You take a wonderful photo my friend :) πŸ‘
I was going to look that up.
I never thought about spelling it! πŸ™„πŸ˜ Hospitals here seem to like them, even if they only get used once, or not at all. I am not a particular fan, they always stick the wrong spike in first, or it won't go in, and leave you covered in bruises. They rip off all your arm hair too! 😁 There was a puddle of claret on the floor, and it went all over me, and the nurse. It would have been much easier to use a syringe! 🀨
Now I don't have to look it up.
Thanks Jer πŸ™‚πŸ˜πŸ‘
It sounds serious but manageable. I'm glad you're getting some modern care.

pN6O80V.jpg
Thanks mate, nice shot of OTW πŸ™‚πŸ‘

They were actually more concerned at the hospital, than I expected. I ended up having to have my gum slit (with a Sheffield-made Swann-Morton), so they could relieve the pressure, and drain some pus. They were talking of a more serious operation, and keeping me in overnight, which I wouldn't have enjoyed. Got some Penicillin. Bad news, apart from the penicillin, is that the incompetence of that dentist is probably going to cost me 2 teeth I can I'll afford to lose, and the eventual cost of getting my teeth sorted out (unless I want to live on soup) is probably going to be a few Thousand 😑 Got back home about 20 minutes ago, and I won't be doing much for the rest of the day πŸ™„ Got my Hartshead Barlow in my pocket πŸ‘

Really Bob, that's annoying! πŸ˜– You can usually turn it off, but not with this phone! πŸ™„

Thanks Steve, certainly a LOT better at the hospital than at the dentists, though there were at least 2 other guys there with the same problem 🀨

I hope they do Bill πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks a lot Jeff, Gidge is looking swell 😎 You take a wonderful photo my friend :) πŸ‘

I never thought about spelling it! πŸ™„πŸ˜ Hospitals here seem to like them, even if they only get used once, or not at all. I am not a particular fan, they always stick the wrong spike in first, or it won't go in, and leave you covered in bruises. They rip off all your arm hair too! 😁 There was a puddle of claret on the floor, and it went all over me, and the nurse. It would have been much easier to use a syringe! 🀨

Thanks Jer πŸ™‚πŸ˜πŸ‘

Thanks mate, nice shot of OTW πŸ™‚πŸ‘

They were actually more concerned at the hospital, than I expected. I ended up having to have my gum slit (with a Sheffield-made Swann-Morton), so they could relieve the pressure, and drain some pus. They were talking of a more serious operation, and keeping me in overnight, which I wouldn't have enjoyed. Got some Penicillin. Bad news, apart from the penicillin, is that the incompetence of that dentist is probably going to cost me 2 teeth I can I'll afford to lose, and the eventual cost of getting my teeth sorted out (unless I want to live on soup) is probably going to be a few Thousand 😑 Got back home about 20 minutes ago, and I won't be doing much for the rest of the day πŸ™„ Got my Hartshead Barlow in my pocket πŸ‘
Rest up my friend.😱

Back