Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

dc50 dc50 Dave, your images are top rate. As far as I’m concerned, everybody here does a top notch job of communicating their pride, passion, and bonhomie. Keep doing exactly what you’re doing.

Nicely said Harvey :thumbsup:

I have a few, but it usually takes a shot or two of Whisky to get the ole memory working again. :p Being married 50 years this coming Sept, and every once in a while I'll be talking to someone and tell them a story from my past and my wife Exclaims I didn't know that! :eek: it surprises me as well, because I figure she's heard them all before. ;)

:D :thumbsup:

Give them kids some liquorice in this form:
osNUWit.jpg

Actually, they're not bad; they do help with a cough!

By the way, Flitz polish does a great job on knife blades. Had a patina going for several months, but Flitz removed it in no time. :)

I was only recommending them to Ashley's dad on the phone today Vince, as he is full of cold! Flitz is good stuff :thumbsup:

I have a few, but it usually takes a shot or two of Whisky to get the ole memory working again. :p Being married 50 years this coming Sept, and every once in a while I'll be talking to someone and tell them a story from my past and my wife Exclaims I didn't know that! :eek: it surprises me as well, because I figure she's heard them all before. ;)
That's because she loves you! Once a year Ma' used to make pumpkin soup. Every year Pa' said " hmm that's the first time I eat that soup. It's good!" I loved the look both took at that moment. :)

I was planning on going over to Sheffield tomorrow, but due to (yet) another delay at the Wright factory, I've had to put off the trip for at least another couple of days. So, I'm going to go to visit @ADEE over in Huddersfield, introduce him to Lucy, have a pint and a pie, and maybe find a few bargains in the fleamarket there ;) :thumbsup:

vtkIZFs.jpg

I was planning on going over to Sheffield tomorrow, but due to (yet) another delay at the Wright factory, I've had to put off the trip for at least another couple of days. So, I'm going to go to visit @ADEE over in Huddersfield, introduce him to Lucy, have a pint and a pie, and maybe find a few bargains in the fleamarket there ;) :thumbsup:

vtkIZFs.jpg
Good hunting!

vtkIZFs.jpg

Good trip and good shopping Jack.
I'll tell you something, your knife is really very special, it's unique!!!:D:thumbsup:

Back