Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Beautiful shot, Dwight! Colors are really popping
Thanks Dennis. I hope you had an enjoyable walk today.

Indubitably!

Good evening, Guardians.
VAtnqsE.jpg
Gorgeous horn on your lamb and a sweet photo.IMG_0654.jpg

Thought I would check in. I hope everyone is well.

I attempted to get a quick smoke in earlier. These little Irish cigarillos make for a very pleasant smoke that doesn't last too long when you might be short on time. Alas! It was not to be... The rain rolled in shortly after the picture was taken, maybe it will clear up again soon.

FkABs0C.jpg

sLiS35P.jpg

Have a wonderful Wednesday, Guardians!
A wonderful and worthy lamb with wavy locks of iron.

I attempted to get a quick smoke in earlier. These little Irish cigarillos make for a very pleasant smoke that doesn't last too long when you might be short on time. Alas! It was not to be... The rain rolled in shortly after the picture was taken, maybe it will clear up again soon.

FkABs0C.jpg
A curvy creamy lambsfoot of stunning stag.

If I had to, I could be happy with just these two knives forever... no complaints... just full of thanksgiving. What knives we enjoy!!!

nice photo of yours, also. Thought maybe it was an axe before reading the entire post.
Thanks, Preston.
It's a great stick to throw in a suitcase or in the car.
Indubitably!

Good evening, Guardians.
VAtnqsE.jpg
Lovely Lamb in the wilds of Austin, Rachel!:D:cool::thumbsup:
sLiS35P.jpg

Wonderful shot, Vince! You keep posting that cap, I may have to go obtain some Shiner bock!:D
The rain rolled in shortly after the picture was taken, maybe it will clear up again soon.

FkABs0C.jpg
Hopefully you can get the satisfaction from the Mighty Lamb there, Dylan! Nice photo!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

mighty fine lineup Jack:thumbsup::D The second one in the foreground looks like Snakewood?o_O:)

What a Quad!! Great lineup, Jack!:eek::):thumbsup:

Great quad there, Jack.

Thanks a lot guys :) :thumbsup:

Thanks Jack! We had a great visit! :)

I would have loved to have breakfast with you all, what a great gang :) :thumbsup:

Good evening, Guardians.
VAtnqsE.jpg

Great to see some horn Rachel :) :thumbsup:

You really are a wonderful photographer Dwight :) :thumbsup:

sLiS35P.jpg

Great pic Vince, really shows off that lovely grain :thumbsup:

FkABs0C.jpg

Sorry your smoke was cut short Dylan :( Stunning stag on your AC my friend :thumbsup:

That one looks snakey and all the blades look... funny;)

:D ;) :thumbsup:

If I had to, I could be happy with just these two knives forever... no complaints... just full of thanksgiving. What knives we enjoy!!!

Very gratifying Dwight :) :thumbsup:

240_F_108562024_LoOUmSD9RmW7oXpVIhWvEQvJuCbetU15.jpg

Another fab pic my friend :) :thumbsup:

Morning folks, going to have my nose to the grindstone today, with Lucy on hand to help out :) Have a great day Guardians :thumbsup:

GOn39a6.jpg

You really are a wonderful photographer Dwight

Very gratifying Dwight

Another fab pic my friend
Thank you very much for the kind words Jack. Much appreciated my friend.

Good Morning Jack and my fellow Guardians
John your ironwood is astounding.

Jack Black Jack Black - Jack I feel sorry for the ironwood lamb The Big Oaf put into rehab. Every time I see Lucy now I think about Dak Prescott taking Tony Romo's place while Romo was on the DL. Never to return... :( . o_O . :D

Jack Black Jack Black - Jack I feel sorry for the ironwood lamb The Big Oaf put into rehab. Every time I see Lucy now I think about Dak Prescott taking Tony Romo's place while Romo was on the DL. Never to return... :( . o_O . :D
I wonder if Jack will understand your reference, Dwight. I don't think he follows American football.

Maybe he will know about Lou Gehrig and Wally Pipp! ;)

Indubitably!

Good evening, Guardians.
VAtnqsE.jpg
Wonderful photo of a wonderful knife...you really got the texture/colors of the horn to stand out!
Thanks Dennis. I hope you had an enjoyable walk today.

Gorgeous horn on your lamb and a sweet photo.View attachment 1103505
That is another superb photo, Dwight, the color, composition and texture are just right, as
sLiS35P.jpg

You as well, Vince.

FkABs0C.jpg
Sorry about the rain Dylan, but, you have that great looking Stag Lambsfoot to keep you company.
Another great looking Stag following on the heels of Dylan's, that was a wonderful run by the looks of all that have been posted here.
Well said Dwight, I agree and would have liked to have been in on those but there's more to come!
Thanks a lot guys :) :thumbsup:

I would have loved to have breakfast with you all, what a great gang :) :thumbsup:

Great to see some horn Rachel :) :thumbsup:

You really are a wonderful photographer Dwight :) :thumbsup:

Great pic Vince, really shows off that lovely grain :thumbsup:

Sorry your smoke was cut short Dylan :( Stunning stag on your AC my friend :thumbsup:

:D ;) :thumbsup:

Very gratifying Dwight :) :thumbsup:

240_F_108562024_LoOUmSD9RmW7oXpVIhWvEQvJuCbetU15.jpg

Another fab pic my friend :) :thumbsup:

Morning folks, going to have my nose to the grindstone today, with Lucy on hand to help out :) Have a great day Guardians :thumbsup:

GOn39a6.jpg
You have a great day with Lucy, she,is looking fine, and your nose to the grindstone.
Good Morning Jack and my fellow Guardians
John, that is a fine portrait of an Ironwood Lambsfoot...very stately!
Kissing cousins here, wish all Guardians a great Wednesday!
DSC_0267%5B1%5D.JPG

Back