• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Attention HACKED ACCOUNT

I've never played with a knife. Very clean. It will be sent with the box.
$1000 Zelle(prefered),Venmo F&F shipped. No paypal Paypal limit is full

Specs:
18" Blade
2 1/2" blade width
28.6" total length
Delta 3V Steel
~.200" thickness
~ 2lbs, 14 oz.
CG 1" in front of the guard
Front Edge Angle: 22 DPS
Rear Edge Angle: 18 DPS
Green Terotuf Handle with titanium fasteners
Tumbled Blade Finish

aC96xRRl.jpgYQOJ9oel.jpg

I got hit also...too good to be true. My PP says 7 days for the transaction to complete and I filled a complaint with Paypal. Probably to late though.
Good luck man. That really sucks! :poop:

Sorry to hear that! 🤦‍♂️ Try and reverse it ASAP!!!
That's what happened to me last year. I took screenshots of the PM's and sent them to PayPal along with an account of what happened and filed the dispute. Mine happened at night and i did it the very next day. I was made whole a short time later.
Hope the best for all you guys!

Fuck. Too late. Just sent him my cash...
Curious how do they get back in good standing?
Not sure how that can be done. Moderator can help! I feel for any of us that got taken advantage of. When I saw that K-18 for $1000 I thought Fuck, Shit Howdy, what a smokin deal. Carothers knives go so quick anyway. That was a painful one and hope Paypal can turn it around. No more FF for me. If a SOB low life can hack, you will never trust online dealings again. Too bad, I'd shoot the fucker if I knew who it was.

Curious how do they get back in good standing?
Next time the actual account owner tries to login, they'll get a notice that they're banned. They'll have to contact Spark and confirm the original details of the account to get it re-enabled. This has happened before, quite a bit last year actually after a massive hack somewhere else that exposed a LOT of people's passwords. People are DUMB to use the same password, especially if linked to the same email address, all over the internet. 🤦‍♂️

T.O. T.O. be careful posting threats like that on the internet for everyone to see. ;)

Next time the actual account owner tries to login, they'll get a notice that they're banned. They'll have to contact Spark and confirm the original details of the account to get it re-enabled. This has happened before, quite a bit last year actually after a massive hack somewhere else that exposed a LOT of people's passwords. People are DUMB to use the same password, especially if linked to the same email address, all over the internet. 🤦‍♂️

T.O. T.O. be careful posting threats like that on the internet for everyone to see. ;)
Just hot right now....thanks

If someone makes a buy and they post on the thread "Money Sent" It may save others from feeding the hackers.
'
'
'

Back