• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Attention HACKED ACCOUNT

If someone makes a buy and they post on the thread "Money Sent" It may save others from feeding the hackers.
'
'
'
Not really. Similar to this case, the hacker claims they have "another just like it" and keeps doing the same. This guy got 3 different people on the ONE posted screaming deal Carothers K18 alone... :poop:

Last edited:
Never, EVER, pay with Venmo, Zelle or PP F&F. How many times does this have to happen?
I'd say 95% of all business here is Venmo Zelle or pp ff...

Rarely do I see pp GS, and when I do they make the buyer hawk the difference. Personally when I see a seller with 20+ feedback I just trust and go ff to save the money...

This is for the admin, can you please consider adding a badge to the account of the seller indicating if they have 2 factor Auth enabled?

I got hit last year myself and somebody used my account to steal from a member as well... Much harder for this to happen with 2 factor turned on.

Visibility to the buyer on this would be a very good thing to consider for community protection. No badge = buyer knows to be more cautious.

Back