Hammer In

Well, I got other volunteers to make up some food. BBBBB Beaver @ Chili (Hi-Test) and Nathan@????? he use to be a chef. I will still be making Portagee food. Some of you guys may want to bring some anti-acid. HEHEHEHEHE!!!!

:
My apologies fine sir. Past experience had lead me to believe that you weren't that picky. Guess I was wrong again!:D:jerkit:

You are getting as bad as The BBBB Beaver:confused::confused:you are thinking. HEHEHEHEHE!!!!
Just figure out what you are making for the HI.:D

I like my JD on the side and not in my Buds.:D

Yeah, Wa..Wa..Wally likes JD on the side of Bud,,,,but!!!He likes HT relish in his Jose :eek: frozen at that!

Talk about a boilermaker.

After a few JD & Buds, you get him to start dropping the JD (still in the shot glass) into a pint of Bud,,,talk about a DepthCharge :eek:

Only kidding Wa..Wa..Wally, I know you've sworn off (DepthCharge's) that is :D (Yeah, Right, Sure)

Yeah, Wa..Wa..Wally likes JD on the side of Bud,,,,but!!!He likes HT relish in his Jose :eek: frozen at that!

Talk about a boilermaker.

After a few JD & Buds, you get him to start dropping the JD (still in the shot glass) into a pint of Bud,,,talk about a DepthCharge :eek:

Only kidding Wa..Wa..Wally, I know you've sworn off (DepthCharge's) that is :D (Yeah, Right, Sure)
Soooooo!!!:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Man this thread is making me thirsty. I wish I had a few of those today, you and peaches looked like you were having a good time (aside from that major bout of alzheimers!!):eek::eek::D

Man this thread is making me thirsty. I wish I had a few of those today, you and peaches looked like you were having a good time (aside from that major bout of alzheimers!!):eek::eek::D
HEHEHEHEHE!! It's tough getting old.:jerkit: I still don't remember putting your slabs in my laundry basket.:confused::confused: Peaches got the cleaver done, the handle came out sweet .
:thumbup:
He is making a red meat dish for the HI.:cool:

Remember, keep the HT Relish away from anything flammable, IG!
Sure wish we can make it, Mr. Rascal, but not possible.
Moving to Arizona, IG? Don't they still have WANTED POSTERS out there for you?

Remember, keep the HT Relish away from anything flammable, IG!
Sure wish we can make it, Mr. Rascal, but not possible.
Moving to Arizona, IG? Don't they still have WANTED POSTERS out there for you?

Hey, you Ole Injun.:D The posters are of my son he just looks like me. I know poor kid.:eek::eek:
I wish you could make it Bro.:(
I hoping to get out to AZ in the fall.

I just got back from the Housing Court and it looks like I will not be able to get my tenants out until the first week of May.:jerkit::jerkit:
Looks like you dudes will be sleeping in my parlor or bring a tent.:eek::eek:

I just got back from the Housing Court and it looks like I will not be able to get my tenants out until the first week of May.:jerkit::jerkit:
Looks like you dudes will be sleeping in my parlor or bring or bring a tent.:eek::eek:

I bet 30 guys with knives can help get them out!!!:eek::D:D

To all attendees. Please bring safety glasses with you. You will be asked to sign a release form. Do not wear any clothing that has a low melting point.:eek: You can ask Bill Vining ( The Flame) about this. HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!

Back