HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!.....

Ethan Becker

I know this is a bit premature but....... I want to wish all of you a very happy, prosperous and healthy New Year..... Personally I have great hopes for our country and therefore for the world.... Keep safe this weekend, and enjoy the future....

All My Best to All of You.....

E

Happy New Year's Evev Eve to you, Ethan, amd every one else, as well.

Stay safe and warm this weekend.

We're predicted to have extreme cold (18F) at least it's extreme for central Texas, and the possibility of ice on the roads. I'll be spending NYE down at the fire station, since based on history, we're due at least 1 wreck and 2 EMS calls on NYE.

Happy New Years to all Beckerheads. Hope everyone is safe and the hangovers aren’t too bad! :D

I know this is a bit premature but....... I want to wish all of you a very happy, prosperous and healthy New Year..... Personally I have great hopes for our country and therefore for the world.... Keep safe this weekend, and enjoy the future....

All My Best to All of You.....

E
Thanks Ethan for your well-wishes! Looking forward to seeing what happens with Beckers in the new year! :) Happy New Year everybody!

Thank you so much Ethan.

Joey and I are toughing it out in Key Largo struggling between temps dropping into the lower 70s where ocean swimming becomes refreshing upon exiting the water and 85-ish where the ice in one's drink melts - watering down otherwise good libations. We press on and endure.

For what it's worth, my BK24 has been slicing limes and vital to getting us through this ordeal.

Thank you so much for your wishes and may you have a great 2018.

See you in Vegas soon.

Thank you so much Ethan.

Joey and I are toughing it out in Key Largo struggling between temps dropping into the lower 70s where ocean swimming becomes refreshing upon exiting the water and 85-ish where the ice in one's drink melts - watering down otherwise good libations. We press on and endure.

For what it's worth, my BK24 has been slicing limes and vital to getting us through this ordeal.

Thank you so much for your wishes and may you have a great 2018.

See you in Vegas soon.
Salty, sounds like you have it pretty bad! I hate when ice melts and waters down the libations. Stay tough friend! What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.

Happy New Year to Ethan and all assorted beckerheads (plus their families)
Here's hoping 2018 treats you better than those before it and worse than all those to follow.

Salty.....

It is in the twenties here on the West fork of the Bitterroot and the weather guessers describe what is going on out there as” extremely uncomfortable “..... The inside is nice and warm and I am about to have a lovely cup of what a restaurateur in Cincy called solidarity soup—a great combo of ham,cabbage, potato and onion in a chicken broth base.... good stuff......Tomorrow I will be doing a turkey to share with good friends and am having and will have a grand time however, I must admit a bit of envy to the degree that breakfast at Bouchon is on you for being so crass as to bring up that libation dilution line..... Arrrrgh.....Phoooey on you..... e

Thank you Ethan and Happy New Year to you and everyone else here! Hope everyone stays safe and has a prosperous new year full of adventure, fun and excitement :D

Last edited:
Happy New Year everyone! May it be the best year ever for all.

It is in the twenties here on the West fork of the Bitterroot and the weather guessers describe what is going on out there as” extremely uncomfortable “

Pfft. "Extremely uncomfortable..."

Today my three year old and I went hiking along a diversion down a frozen (solid) stream here in CT. 9 degrees... "real feel" was minus 6.
Jake, at 3 yrs old, loved it. We were out for an hour before he decided he'd had enough of the cold.
IMG_2617-1.JPG

Meanwhile, happy new years to all. May 2018 be full of joy, good health, and prosperity.

Back