Hats & Knives

My Akubra Tablelands with a reduced 2 3/4 inch brim and a nice single blade Buck knife from the Chuck Buck Presidential series.

SL6u7RD

,,,Mike in Canada
Your photo did not come up on my post. Really like to see your hat.:confused:

Just got this nice Case medium stockman yesterday and it's worth showing.I am very pleased with the f&f and the blade pulls on this one.It'll be in my pocket a lot.
Xb1Om4x.jpg
I love the xx18. Which surprised me, because I generally like a broad clip.
The yellow one below is CV. I bought it at a hardware store to reward them for carrying Case. The burgundy one I bought on sale online to have the same thing in stainless. The open Camillus is the first expensive knife I bought for myself, and got into this picture by fooling me into picking it up when I was fishing for the yellow Case.
p4qAjE4.jpg

My Akubra Banjo Paterson in graphite grey and a nice Case full size Copperlock in green jigged bone.
Geeze this photo posting still has me a bit out of control.

,,,Mike in Canada

My Akubra Banjo Paterson in graphite grey and a nice Case full size Copperlock in green jigged bone.
Geeze this photo posting still has me a bit out of control.

,,,Mike in Canada
"Na you're doing fine". Nice hat.

Nevada summertime:

p8mIyvW.jpg

Not so much summertime. Lisa still carries the knife though, just changed hats:

BxgLKXk.jpg

Wyoming? Nevada? Cali? Nope, France, a French cowboy carrying one of my knives.

zlisKYP.jpg

CEOlT90.jpg

Made his wife a pair of leggings:

zSrFZjx.jpg

New Zealand, a couple of wedding presents for bride and groom from the grooms brother:

nljvuAM.jpg

Making a belt for a BF member in Germany:

SmFvV7Q.jpg

Doc getting ready to do some dentistry on one of my horses:

kfFHzK7.jpg

Nevada summertime:

p8mIyvW.jpg

Not so much summertime. Lisa still carries the knife though, just changed hats:

BxgLKXk.jpg

Wyoming? Nevada? Cali? Nope, France, a French cowboy carrying one of my knives.

zlisKYP.jpg

CEOlT90.jpg

Made his wife a pair of leggings:

zSrFZjx.jpg

New Zealand, a couple of wedding presents for bride and groom from the grooms brother:

nljvuAM.jpg

Making a belt for a BF member in Germany:

SmFvV7Q.jpg

Doc getting ready to do some dentistry on one of my horses:

kfFHzK7.jpg
Just magnificent country, and beautiful horses, especially the roan.

The weather is changing here also, days longer and some strength in the sun, though still very cold in the morning. This is my bush hat and my Dri-Azabone. The hat has a broad rim which you need here in summer. The coat keeps out the wind and water, they are fantastic.
bgcChZr.jpg

AhvRAyR.jpg
Zk4AFzL.jpg

The knife is an Eye Witness Bunny Knife.

The weather is changing here also, days longer and some strength in the sun, though still very cold in the morning. This is my bush hat and my Dri-Azabone. The hat has a broad rim which you need here in summer. The coat keeps out the wind and water, they are fantastic.
bgcChZr.jpg

AhvRAyR.jpg
Zk4AFzL.jpg

The knife is an Eye Witness Bunny Knife.

What hat is that? I really like it.

Dang, I was hoping for something I could buy. :)
Have a look at the Akubra website. They will have something you will like, and ship overseas, also have outlets overseas. If i can help, let me know.:thumbsup:

Dang, I was hoping for something I could buy. :)

Check out the federation lV model, similar style or open crown. Several different colours and grades. Made by Akubrara exclusively for Katoomba based the Hattery .
Hatsdirect.com

Just magnificent country, and beautiful horses, especially the roan.

Lisa and her husband Troy ride and train a lot of mustangs. They have been longtime (15-20 years) customers/friends of ours. Made em all their leggings and knives/sheaths, wool vests, belts, holsters, wildrags etc. They've since separated, still talk with Troy once in a while, lost track of Lisa:

hYTtGJF.jpg

They both always carried a large knife in that small of the back local. Fact Troy designed my Sonoran Camp Knife model and has the very first. Troy in the white shirt:

HCX9dUo.png

Abt1GVD.jpg

vOJAu6J.jpg

6IhyPru.jpg

iJID0vG.png

9r2uSqz.jpg

My friend Ben in Ark likes to hunt. He sells my knives in his gun store too. Kinda looks like an Akubra hat and he's got one of our wildrags on too:

YPQg45Z.jpg

My son Logan calling for the disinfectant after castrating a claf a few years ago.

7zkp9uP.jpg

Back