Hell Razor 2 With A One-Time-Only Special Offer! ...Coming This Wed. 5/20/2020 At 9:00 PM Eastern!!!

That green looks really good! I thought it was going to be way lighter and changed my order to black. Would have gotten it by now, but since changing the order am still waiting a bit longer :)
I'm feeling like Black on Bronze would be a legit flavoring. Pic's when you get it?

Got a better appreciation of the green canvas handle yesterday. Beautiful! (Definitely green and not tan)

No pics yet tho... And the BIG DC finish is wonderful! Love'em!

Man, I am so jealous Bro :rolleyes: shouldn't have changed colors. Thought it was going to be that tan color. Show some pics when you can please:thumbsup::D

Here are a couple mutant sheaths I did recently for the HR II

ocNNuyl.jpg

rm15zC3.jpg

wcTwVVT.jpg

Qp3rEkc.jpg

After a lot of thought, I finally chose this to be my camp/woods/any&everything fixed blade.
.....but, I do have a very nice tglb on the way, lol
20200825-102736.jpg
Between the HRII and a TG(U)LB or Forsaken Gemini, there isn't much you can't do. Others may specialize to the point of doing one thing or another better. But as a do all? Hard to beat.

Between the HRII and a TG(U)LB or Forsaken Gemini, there isn't much you can't do. Others may specialize to the point of doing one thing or another better. But as a do all? Hard to beat.
Thank you. I agree.
Man, this HR II, is such a nice blade. Just feels so good. Very confident- I love it.
The TGLB, will be my 1st Gemini. Very excited to see what its like. Will be here tomorrow evening....

Amy just confirmed that those are canvas, but darker than they usually get. I am digging them though!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

It appears to be more etched than black. Also, it looks like G10 instead of canvas. :rolleyes:View attachment 1416955
So I just looked at my “black” ones too. They are laser burned in there pretty good. The outlines catch my nails pretty readily. I wonder if yours is just more cleaned up (the black cleaned away), or if it’s actually laser etched deeper? :rolleyes:

Also, my black canvas JH10 looks so black that I thought they gave me black g-10 by mistake too! I’m loving the deeper black of the current black canvas. :thumbsup:

Maybe the crew in Wauseon can keep the nice deep-black canvas Micarta, retire the black G-10, and bring back some of the other options, like yellow/black G-10, Green/Orange G-10, or some of the other coveted micarta colors? :D

Back