Hellbender Leather Launch

Meh I could have done all this, the only thing stopping me is lack of talent, lack of skill, disorganisation, laziness, stupidity and inability to hold a thought for more than .....

Apart from all that I coulda done all this.

Srs, congrats your work looks great might hit you up for a agitation collar for me dawgs. Problem is I just dumped the Amish craftsmen after about 30 years of buying leather equipment and have recently switched to a leather like synthetic that many dog trainers are switching to. I think it's called biothane??

Would you work with that?

If anyone has been curious, Justen’s work is amazing! Fit to finish, you will not be disappointed. And just a great guy to deal with and chat with. I’ve actually picked up 2 sheaths for a couple @Cohutta puukkos and Justen is making a couple more for me right now. I am sure his shop will be a stopping point for many of my shipments of knives so they can come home with some pants. Keep up the good work bro. :thumbsup:

Thanks so much Eric! Always obliged to make nice sheaths for my friends here. Her is a little more detailed look at the Puukko sheath construction.

urEYwg5.jpg

6HjFWcf.jpg

jSBqn8F.jpg

hoo1wUt.jpg

Back