Hellrazor 2 sheath

Definitely support the guys who do this for a living, my contributions are my hobby. Not my bread and butter. My hat is off to small business. If I post a pic of a sheath it's because I love the hobby. I never want to take food off someone's table.

I've seen some beautiful work on here. Now if my Badger would come off the awaiting shipment list. I can't wait to build one for it.

:thumbsup::):thumbsup:

Either way, you are an asset to the community and produce some very nice sheaths as I've had a few pass through my hands and some have a permanent place in my collection.
Thanks man, I appreciate it! and I do really wish I could buy every offering, talk about an awesome collection to have and I envy those who can pull that off.
100% Dwayne has crafted some amazing distressed leather sheaths for me, beautiful fit and finish :thumbsup:
Thank you. That was a fun set to make, very little of that stuff left now, I hope to find more.
Webpage?? For pricing?
Hi,
If you would like, I have no problems in sending you mine when I receive it for you to have a better pattern on your sheaths. Just let me know. Thanks!
That would be awesome!!! Yes! Thanks man!

Just got ship-dinged for HR2 comp/maroon!! Been diggin the red marbled Kydex so it ooks like azgunnut’s gettin an email soon!! All of my Busse scabbards are created by Dave @buybrownind except my first chunk o sweaty pork; the Steel Heart 2. She stays in the original ballistic sheath that they were furnished with way back in the day.
I’m pretty pumped right now:D:D:D

Just got ship-dinged for HR2 comp/maroon!! Been diggin the red marbled Kydex so it ooks like azgunnut’s gettin an email soon!! All of my Busse scabbards are created by Dave @buybrownind except my first chunk o sweaty pork; the Steel Heart 2. She stays in the original ballistic sheath that they were furnished with way back in the day.
I’m pretty pumped right now:D:D:D
Congrats brother! Can't wait for my comp heater to ship! I'm gonna have @cpirtle make me a mean one although those Pinhead ones by @David Brown :cool: might be calling my name! Decisions, decisions.:confused: First world problems. :D

Congrats brother! Can't wait for my comp heater to ship! I'm gonna have @cpirtle make me a mean one although those Pinhead ones by @David Brown :cool: might be calling my name! Decisions, decisions.:confused: First world problems. :D
You should be getting the shipping ding any moment now Chris, mine just came through a short time ago and is arriving Monday. Comp / g10 :thumbsup:

You should be getting the shipping ding any moment now Chris, mine just came through a short time ago and is arriving Monday. Comp / g10 :thumbsup:
Wow. Man, I hope I get a shipping notice tonight too!
Congratz Brian!!

Last edited:
I now need to find some leather for mine. Anyone making them yet? Mine has competition finish with black g10, I would like a simple black sheath with quality leather to match its clean lines and imposing presence. Heck yeah! :thumbsup:

We will have our knife tomorrow and will have a sheath available in a few days.

Our sheath will look very similar to this:
2ym9igz.jpg

bEcm3m5.jpg

Back