Help My Kershaw Leek Collection!

I have the following Leeks:
Random Leek Rainbow Leek
Random Leek Ken Onion Limited Edition Boron/Rainbow Leek
Tungsten Leek Boron Leek
Regular Leek Black & Gold Leek
G-10 Leek (S30V) ZDP Leek

Which Leek am I missing that you recommend for my collection and why?

The other pic is my entire Kershaw collection now, except for my Cyclone and Storm II, which I loaned to my Brother.

Black Horse II Onion Seagal
Blur Spec Bump
Scallion Grey Ti Bump
Centofante Above Leeks

BOTTOM: Black Baby Boa

Any knives missing that a Kershaw Knut should own? Keep in mind that I will own the JYD, the Groove, the Needs Work, the ZDP Cyclone, and the G10 Offset as soon as they're available. :D

LEEKSagain009.jpg

LEEKS2009.jpg

You might want the gold colored Leek to match your crown when they dub you prince of New Kershawland. But I am surprised you don't have an ET.

You are missing the gentleman's leek, shinny black blade and handle, with gold screws, thumb stud and clip.

You are missing the gentleman's leek, shinny black blade and handle, with gold screws, thumb stud and clip.

Nope, he's got that one. Bottom pic, 3 knives up from the bottom on the right side.

It's in there-just got that one today, in fact! I love it!

Ignoramus, that made me laugh!!! And I have mixed feellings about the Gold Leek, but will NOT own an ET. I just don't like looking at it. Props (is it 1998?) for uniqueness though.

The gentleman is my edc. most of the gold has worn off :( And as a Kershaw knut, you should probably own a ET. Just to round out your collection. :)

I hardly ever see them, but I think the Richochet is an outstanding Kershaw. Just my .02 :D

It's in there-just got that one today, in fact! I love it!

Ignoramus, that made me laugh!!! And I have mixed feellings about the Gold Leek, but will NOT own an ET. I just don't like looking at it. Props (is it 1998?) for uniqueness though.

That's Kershanic blasphemy!!! Repent at once!

I still haven't seen you tell any of us where the hell you got that grey bump

Try the smoke handled leeks. I have one in red. I like it because no two smoke patterns are alike. I think they make it in white, blue, green and maybe purple. I like your boron leek and random leek I have been trying to find a boron leek to go with my boron chive

Try the smoke handled leeks. I have one in red. I like it because no two smoke patterns are alike. I think they make it in white, blue, green and maybe purple. I like your boron leek and random leek I have been trying to find a boron leek to go with my boron chive

Studiodepot.com has the Black Boron & gold Leek for $105, and its the Boron coated handle & blade. If you have a #6 Torx bit you can always remove the gold screws and pocket clip, but the thumbstud is also gold.

I LOVE my Random Leeks! The S30V reverse tanto blade is great. I wish the Random Leek came in a polished version like the Boron Leek!

As far as the anodized aluminum handled leeks go, I tend to prefer the frame-lock leeks, as you can tell. The Red & Black Smoke handled Leek is pretty though!

If you've got the Random Leek, why not look for the Random Task? They're not exactly growing on trees, I know, but it's a nice model. I've got a small version and love it.

Tell me more about the Random Task. And what is the other older Ken Onion knife in the same family? I think it has g10 handle/ warncliffe blade? One of the first Kershaw Ken Onion Designs?

Tell me more about the Random Task. And what is the other older Ken Onion knife in the same family? I think it has g10 handle/ warncliffe blade? One of the first Kershaw Ken Onion Designs?

You're correct with your description. I found mine at a gun show. I wish it was a "flipper" but it's nice non the less. BTW, nice collection.:thumbup:

Also the serated G-10 leek. Wich according to Thomas was a very limited run of only 500.

The Leek on the bottom left of the Top picture is a G10 Leek that they only made 250 of. And it has a polished blade instead of the "stone-washed" blade, which I am not fond of.

Back