Help Us Build A Buck Knives 110 (Free Knife Drawing)

What configuration do you want to see?

• Blade Shape: Clip Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blade Shape: Drop Point

• Blade Steel: D2

• Blade Steel: BG-42

• Blade Steel: S90V

• Blade Finish: Mirror

• Blade Finish: Satin

• Blade Finish: Stonewash

• Nail Notch

• NO Nail Notch

• Inlay Material: Carbon Fiber

• Inlay Material: Black Micarta

• Inlay Material: Navy Blue Micarta

• Bolsters: Aluminum

• Bolsters: Nickel Silver

• If Aluminum: Pocket Clip

• If Aluminum: NO Pocket Clip

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fwiw, I voted for nail nick, but I also voted for clip. For a drop point I think no nick is better.

But it is academic for me since I really really strongly prefer the clip. In a way I am almost glad that the drop point was selected so that I don't have to explain to my wife why I am buying another expensive knife. But that is only kind of, because I think that this project is a real winner. I am inflexible on the point type, but this is a handsome knife.

Give him more time. I'm sure he's trying to iron out all the details before he brings us a final image for our scrutiny. DM

Alright, we finally have a product that should start in the factory soon. Blue Micarta is the better choice for us right now since seeing the pricing. Also, drop point NO nail notch. :)

We will hold the drawing soon and announce a winner!

Can't wait to see the finished product:)

~Chip

Sweet! Looking forward to seeing this completed. You should already have my address to send the winner. ;)

Alright, we finally have a product that should start in the factory soon. Blue Micarta is the better choice for us right now since seeing the pricing. Also, drop point NO nail notch. :)

We will hold the drawing soon and announce a winner!

I wish it were aluminum, but I can get behind that. It's a beautiful looking knife.

That's one smooth looking knife. Simple and elegant. I don't care how long it takes them as long as it's perfect.

Drop point
S90v
Stonewash
No notch
Navy blue micarta
Aluminum
Pocket clip

Back