Highest number of one model you have?

So where do you fall in the most of one model.

• You got a problem!!!

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • 25-30

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • 20-25

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • 16-20

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • 10-15

Votes: 10 8.8%
  • 6-9

Votes: 16 14.2%
  • 3-5

Votes: 36 31.9%
  • 1-2

Votes: 44 38.9%

• Total voters
I'm a bit of an adulterer myself, not as big a philanderer as Cobalt of course :p, but still....
Battle Mistresses:
4 Ergo asyms
2 Forsaken
1 CG stripper
2 SH 1/300's
Does BattleSaw count as Mistress? probably no, but I got one of them too!
Hell, I'm down for a NanoFusion Mistress :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

H8JIg60.jpg

So what is the highest number of examples of a specific model that you own. I mean not just all different gens of each model but specific generations. Like BME or FBM or ZTBM, etc. You dont have to tell what knife it is you can just post it in the poll. For me currently it is 11. So that is my number. In the past i had been wrll over 35 for one model.

Ugggggggggghhhhhhhh you had to start this !!!!!!!!!!!! Now I’m trying to count in my head what I have !!!!!!! I’m kinda getting scared now lol !!!

I'm a bit of an adulterer myself, not as big a philanderer as Cobalt of course :p, but still....
Battle Mistresses:
4 Ergo asyms
2 Forsaken
1 CG stripper
2 SH 1/300's
Does BattleSaw count as Mistress? probably no, but I got one of them too!
Hell, I'm down for a NanoFusion Mistress :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

Battlesaw is definitely a mistress, but its own model.

Yeah, hard to believe the numbers I use to have.

May I be so bold as to ask which model you had 35 of? And.......which you currently have 11 of?:eek::D
There was a period of time when a SHBM would be for sale and it automatically went to Cobalt - he had a lock on the market! :eek:;):D

+1 for straight handles:thumbsup:

However, handle preference aside, my # is 2
TG variants - Nuked HOG & modified Crusader
Another +1 for straight handles! :thumbsup:

Max # of one model for me is the ASH1 @ 15; at one time I had 22 but I have sold 7 (@Andy the Aussie & @tuica have most of the others :D).

There was a period of time when a SHBM would be for sale and it automatically went to Cobalt - he had a lock on the market! :eek:;):D

Another +1 for straight handles! :thumbsup:

Max # of one model for me is the ASH1 @ 15; at one time I had 22 but I have sold 7 (@Andy the Aussie & @tuica have most of the others :D).
You guys have too many! I think you need to share the wealth. My 3 ASH1s are lonely and need some more of their brothers and sisters to keep them company!

The number is 27! Do I win a prize for guessing that? ;):D
If I read the question correctly- "The most of one model", the GW may still be at the top or near Active Duty's of all versions. Also have a lotta FBM's & LE's, FBM variants...
But all more than 27 :)
27 is my record for a specific model version drop lol
Little known fact: I also snagged a satin SMOGgie leftover that weekend too lol...just kept my mouth shut as the reaction in this forum that day was...well, intense lol
...28. Folks on here back then shouldn't have posted how hard it was to score from the BCS, I came prepared & determined on my first foray @ the Trough lmao ;):D:D

SkGW_Lineup.jpg

If I read the question correctly- "The most of one model", the GW may still be at the top or near Active Duty's of all versions. Also have a lotta FBM's & LE's, FBM variants...
But all more than 27 :)
27 is my record for a specific model version drop lol
Little known fact: I also snagged a satin SMOGgie leftover that weekend too lol...just kept my mouth shut as the reaction in this forum that day was...well, intense lol
...28. Folks on here back then shouldn't have posted how hard it was to score from the BCS, I came prepared & determined on my first foray @ the Trough lmao ;):D:D

View attachment 1122092
I NEED one of those!

Back