Hikv

Those sharks are getting really big. I wouldnt worry about the nurse sharks as much as I would the others, or the eel they have in there. I'm not a big fan of eels!

Being related to the Sarki Shop...life is good...he he :D :D ;)
Free Kuk Covers.... Hey Tsimi, EAT MY SHORTS!!! BBBWWWAAAAA HA HA HA!!!!!! :p :p

Cool, Sharks always a favorite. How big is this zoo??? We have one in Waco, but no sharks. Lots and Lots of Reptiles though...;)

Originally posted by Sis
You better watch out Dave. Sandi and Terry already have you picked out as brother-in-law material.:eek: :D :cool:

Yep, sounds good to me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HA! So there is an ulterior motive!;)
It is a pretty good sized zoo. They are getting penguins next summer!!!! If you come up to visit I'll give you the grand tour.

Oh my goodness...you are serious...(remember the ulteriour motive, remember the ulterior motive, remember the ulterior motive);) :p
Can I at have dinner with her first? You know, before we set anything in stone?

OOOOh...Penguins...I don't know about next summer though.
I enrolled in the ROTC detachment here at Baylor after the 11th incident. I go to Boot this summer, but I don't know when exactly yet.
I was also hoping to find some open time soon, before this summer, to have dinner.

Whats really bad is Sandi is always looking for or finding brother-in-law material, but Terry decided your good enough too!:p ;) :D

Now that I think of it that way...I do have a heyl of a Business degree, with a specialization in computers. While I am in the Air Force I plan to get into...I shouldent put that online...but I know he would like it. ;) :D

We're just teasing you Dave!!! I'm really not ready for my baby sis to get married. I can't even stand the thought of her moving out of state to go to college. I don't know what I would do without her besides if she did move that would give Terry more time to pester me!

Jennifer, remember the pillow. It's Baaaaaaaaaad !!!!!! That's what will happen to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool... I wanted to go into the airforce, I cant see well enough though.
Trust me Sandi I did NOT forget the pillow!!!:barf:

I certainly hoped you were kidding. I don't know her that well, and I'd rather not jump to conclusions. I do think she is really cool though, and I do plan on buying dinner sometime. :cool: :D

I dont have good enough sight to fly either, I wear glasses and I am red/green color blind. But I do some other things that I think could be interesing, at least, that transfer over well in the AF.

Okay I'm gonna get offline and drag myself away from my computer now, before dad starts whining. Besides I have classes all day tomorrow and am only staying awake on a massive amount of caffeine. I'm not ready for marriage yet anyway. You are definitely the nicest guy I've met in a while and going to dinner with you would be nice. Sandi can tell you how strange it is for me to say that too!!!:D ;)

Night night

lol, nighty night.

Good, no marriage (ulterior motive, ulterior motive...). ;)
I think you are one of the nicest girls I have talked to in a while too.

Are you drinking Cokes or Coffee, I prefer Cokes.
Caffine is my best friend, as it is for most college students.

NDN,
Dark side,Force, No such thing as an INNOCENT jim?:barf:Well now that Sam, is getting married,he will have to sell or DONATE his K's!
Oh well!!We ALL know Sis is going to be the BOSS!:D I ALMOST LOST IT WHEN SHE SAID, "SAM" WAS nice!:barf:SANDI,YOU BETTER WATCH THIS GUY!!
You guys are contributing to this,"AS THE STOMICH TURNS"!:D BILL QUICK PUT UP A UBDOTD! While "ALL" of these love sick puppies are mooning around I'll be able to get it!NDN,what has HAPPENED to you,
YOU I thought were ABOVE OR TOO OLD for this stuff! Terry,I can understand,"HE has to go along with this,you know how WOMEN are!(hee!,well there goes the new sheath Sandi was going to make)!
jim

Now you've got HIKV and Jennifer as a prospective bride!!!;) :D :D

We who have HIKV salute you!!!;) :D :D

Prospective bride huh? I wish people would let me know about things like that. I kind of think it would be important for me to know when people other than Sandi is planning my life.;)

"I kind of think it would be important for me to know when people other than Sandi is planning my life."

Jenn that never ends it seems. There is always someone telling one what one is going to do or be doing at such and such time, or at least trying to.
And most of the time it works for most people, unless one happens to be sort of a Rebel.:)
The best way to ensure that I was gonna do something was/is to tell me I'm Not/Wasn't gonna do it.:eek:
I proved 'em wrong every time!!!!!!!:p :rolleyes: :cool: :D
And that was the reason I didn't do as well as I could have in my younger years.:eek: :(

Back