Hikv

I think a pair of fully engraved his and hers M43's would be nice. She said she wanted one, but I dont really know :confused: :rolleyes:

Dave,

How about one M43 khukuri, with both of your names, for the wedding cake?

n2s :)

See... I figure fully engraved, gold inlayed, his and hers M43s with carved handles for presents...and a GRS with both of our names engraved in it with a carved handle for the cake.:rolleyes:

The 20"AK thing has been done before and I like to be different.:rolleyes:

And, yes, I am being sarcastic.

Uncle,
that is alright...I have enough loans for college.
But if for some wierd reason something tells me, HIKV, to take out another loan...I will give you an e-mail.:rolleyes: :)

Just out of curiosity how much would something like those three run anyway?

NOTE: Do NOT make any orders for any gold inlayed or engraved Kukhris from me...yet. I may be calling in a year or two...who knows what will happen? :confused:

I'm not sure what it would cost. Gold is pretty cheap right now but who knows what it will be in two years?

LOL... Just so ya'll know I prefer silver over gold. And I think Sandi has already got a wedding planned for me, and for whoever I decide to marry:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Sis
LOL... Just so ya'll know I prefer silver over gold.

Jenn don't know if you happened to notice or not, but Barb and me have matching silver wedding bands.
We both prefer silver to gold. Silver is a much warmer metal and although all of the metals are earth based silver is closest to Mother Earth because it's the color of the union of the Father Sun and the Mother Earth.:)

Note to self :

Fully engraved, gold inlayed, his and hers M43s with carved handles, along with engraved silver furniture for presents...and a GRS with silver furniture with both of our names engraved in it with a carved handle for the cake.

Just to please the masses.:rolleyes:

No I didnt notice that Yvsa. Nor did I know that about silver, thats really cool.

Take a look at the Falcata scabbards, Dave, and tell me if I should order the furniture from the Nepali woodchucks.

Of course we are going to order from the Nepali woodchucks...and then afterwards we can all talk about what all the little carvings are, and what they mean. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by SamuraiDave
Of course we are going to order from the Nepali woodchucks...and then afterwards we can all talk about what all the little carvings are, and what they mean. :rolleyes:

You could order one carved with Texas cattle brands :rolleyes:

Back