Holy ****!!! NFNO ding?!

Yeah, I fear the ding coming so quickly after the order means a long, drawn-out wait for the shipping ding.... :(

I hope the Boss gets one over to David Brown ASAP, so I can get me a sweet mutant sheath!

hey what about the last rites. This deserves a:

lPKu7xj.gif
:D

Yea came MUCH sooner that I ever expected.

That is one thing I would like in these releases, an estimated timeframe on the dings so you aren’t caught off guard. Doesn’t have to be exact, but a general idea would be nice

Busse seems to be changing up how they do things. I estimate an approximate 0% chance that these knives are within two weeks of shipping.

Busse seems to be changing up how they do things. I estimate an approximate 0% chance that these knives are within two weeks of shipping.

Well, it took 8 months for me to receive my mountainmandu's. It took me 8 months to receive my original SHBM, SHSHII and meaners in the 1990's. So what's the dif, lol

The "Payment Terms" on the website now says $1 will be charged when the order is placed, and the balance of the order "will be charged to your credit card 30 business days prior to actual shipment." Thirty "business days" could mean six weeks or more, depending on intervening holidays.

I was unprepared to see that cash disappear from my account! Oh well...may have to release some more to the trough...that's how it goes, I guess!

Cam

Back