Hornet Photo Shoot (Photo Heavy)

The Warrior

๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ปโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€Œ
Wife and I went for a short ride today to the lake, just farting around. Had my Hornet with me, (as always) and my camera, so I started shooting. A lot of the same thing perhaps, but at least I narrowed it down to 17, out of 44 taken. :D

Made a feather stick with no problem. Got some nice, thin curls. I love this knife:

001-1.png~original

002.png~original

003-2.png~original

004.png~original

005.png~original

007.png~original

009.png~original

014.png~original

016.png~original

017-1.png~original

018.png~original

019.png~original

020-1.png~original

024.png~original

032.png~original

037.png~original

040-1.png~original

Thanks for looking.

EDIT:

A few my wife took of hers:

DSC02759.png~original

DSC02768.png~original

I really like how this one turned out:

DSC02770.png~original

Last edited:
Cool pics, man. None of the wife's hornet? It's funny to see somebody else flip over this "little knife". Handy little sucker, ain't it? To try one is to own one!

Cool pics, man. None of the wife's hornet? It's funny to see somebody else flip over this "little knife". Handy little sucker, ain't it? To try one is to own one!

Thanks man. She was there, and taking photos of her knife/knives, but she hasn't uploaded any yet. Real handy knife. :thumbup:

Added a few photos the wife took of her Hornet to the OP.

Cool pics Dubz. Looks like a neat place. Thanks for taking me along.;) that was a pretty imressive feather stick. Did the wifey use hers any or just a glamour shot session?

Nice shots Dubz. Your pics are always tack sharp.
Thanks man, appreciate it. I put a lot of effort into my photos.
Cool pics Dubz. Looks like a neat place. Thanks for taking me along.;) that was a pretty imressive feather stick. Did the wifey use hers any or just a glamour shot session?
Thanks. The feather stick was easy. I'm not great at making them, but I have read that a long grain stick works better, and it does. I don't think she's ever used it. She will though. She was saying yesterday that she can't wait to take it on a hike and use it. On a side note, she bought the ingredients for some seed cookies yesterday.

Totally unnessesary, but I will accept! :p

Congrats Dubz, you made the little Hornet seem larger than life.

Haha, I know, right? The ol' macro makes anything look huge.

apparently, both you and your wife have a knack for photography. Great shots and that feather stick is incredible. I have to admit that while I think the hornet it's a very nice looking blade, I was skeptical of a knife that small. after seeing what someone ( especially with larger hands) can do with it, it is really growing on me

She learned from the best, haha. Having the right kind of wood makes all the difference in the world. Long straight grain is best. The Hornet did it with no problem at all.

Beautiful pictures there! I love shots of knives & water... Just something about the two paired up.

Last edited:
Beautiful pictures there! I love shots of knives & water... Just something about the two paid up.

Thanks man. I agree, knives and water go great together. Who don't like steel and water?

Warrior, your Hornet pics are now representing the Hornet line on the website. 'Cause..you know, they're really good. Todd said we have your permission.

Warrior, your Hornet pics are now representing the Hornet line on the website. 'Cause..you know, they're really good. Todd said we have your permission.

No prob man, use em up.

...Thanks. The feather stick was easy. I'm not great at making them, but I have read that a long grain stick works better, and it does. I don't think she's ever used it. She will though. She was saying yesterday that she can't wait to take it on a hike and use it. On a side note, she bought the ingredients for some seed cookies yesterday.

"Seed cookies"? Do you plant them and they grow into cookie trees!?!

jackie-chan-wtf-face-meme-i9.jpg

Back