Hornet Photo Shoot (Photo Heavy)

"Seed cookies"? Do you plant them and they grow into cookie trees!?!

jackie-chan-wtf-face-meme-i9.jpg
Well duh, of course you do. :D Nah, they're an old Italian tradition. There's many variations of the recipe, and my wife's is from her grandmother from Sicily. They're very slightly sweet, and have a slight flavor of anise. The dough is formed, and rolled in sesame seeds. I love em:

003-42.png~original

The Hornet is one handy little blade. I take it with me always, and has come in handy for many things. From sharpening a pencil, to getting into corners that other blades couldn't reach, to scraping off varnish, to getting the paper backings started of sticky back tape, etc. The wharncliffe blade I never cared for has made it's mark indelibly in my mind. It never made much sense to me really, but now I see it's worth. The Hornet won't be moving from my belt any time soon. ;)

The Hornet is one handy little blade. I take it with me always, and has come in handy for many things. From sharpening a pencil, to getting into corners that other blades couldn't reach, to scraping off varnish, to getting the paper backings started of sticky back tape, etc. The wharncliffe blade I never cared for has made it's mark indelibly in my mind. It never made much sense to me really, but now I see it's worth. The Hornet won't be moving from my belt any time soon. ;)

One down, rest of the world to go!

Back