Horton Knives....Official Firearms Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last I checked over 170,000 concealed carry permits issued here, the most of any state, let's just say we have a low car jacking rate,

It still sucks massive balls we can't have anything AK.

I need to visit you guys for that.

come on down buddy! i just checked on my AKs and Uzis yesterday and they told me expect another month of waiting:mad: maybe if the company hadn't sat on my paperwork for 6 weeks before sending it in:mad:

Ofc. Omalley special
009-4.jpg

In Illinois it is zero. How much for 25-30 acres in TN?

I bet some of the "more equal" people have them. Probably some of the same people that keep you from getting one. :thumbdn:

I'll third the nice 21 comments! :thumbup:

I had to Google RPK! Looks pretty sweet!

Last edited:
a friggin' RPK ?!? :eek::eek::eek:

Horton, what are you expecting ? you know sumptin' we don't ? :cool:

I bet some of the "more equal" people have them. Probably some of the same people that keep you from getting one. :thumbdn:

In Illinois I think only mayors and alderman can carry.:confused::mad::mad: The Illinois State Police actually support concealed carry, but the bill never makes it out of committee.

I thought I just read that the Illinois gun restrictions, maybe it's only Chicago are headed to the suprem court...something about state and local govt stepping on the individuals rights.....that never happens......

Officer O'Mally was clueless that the whole south could concealed carry pistols. And roll with no predisposed number of Loaded Rifles and or shottys ,,,, Loaded..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back