Hot damn! One month challenge! Damascus edition!

My Damascus toting friends this morning.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I'm very interested in everyone's observations about your experience. How did the steel perform? Did you have to sharpen? What results did you get and with what abrasives? What do you think about the Sebenza more generally? How did the knife wear over the last month? What knife is going into your pocket now that you've completed the challenge?
It's a gorgeous knife Eric Alp Eric Alp . After looking at it for a month, I volunteer to fix the tip. Just going to leave that out there. 😁

I'm very interested in everyone's observations about your experience. How did the steel perform? Did you have to sharpen? What results did you get and with what abrasives? What do you think about the Sebenza more generally? How did the knife wear over the last month? What knife is going into your pocket now that you've completed the challenge?

It's a gorgeous knife Eric Alp Eric Alp . After looking at it for a month, I volunteer to fix the tip. Just going to leave that out there. 😁
This being My second Damascus 30 day challenge, I have to say I really love the Damascus. I said this before, it is so easy to maintain, strops up beautifully. Other than just touching up the tip I never sharpened it. These knifes just look incredible with wear on them. I did however notice my stop pin screw on the show side came loose twice. I did not use lock tight on my body screws so there’s an easy solution. The Sebenza has quickly became the only knife I want to use/own. No desire to pick up anything else. Look forward to more of these challenges with you gents. If you except a 25 as a inkosi I would happily join the fun come
First of the year!!!

This being My second Damascus 30 day challenge, I have to say I really love the Damascus. I said this before, it is so easy to maintain, strops up beautifully. Other than just touching up the tip I never sharpened it. These knifes just look incredible with wear on them. I did however notice my stop pin screw on the show side came loose twice. I did not use lock tight on my body screws so there’s an easy solution. The Sebenza has quickly became the only knife I want to use/own. No desire to pick up anything else. Look forward to more of these challenges with you gents. If you except a 25 as a inkosi I would happily join the fun come
First of the year!!!
My Inkosi challenge thread will allow 25s!

(Because that's what they are. They are not Sebenzas).

Back