How about a gig ?

harpoon.png

harpoon2.png

here it is .....

covexed edge and grind, razor sharp... left this one a tad rough I guess, I could run it over the belt machine and make it pretty it ya want....

With the extra holes you can use screws to fasten it to a pole, or wrap with para-cord....

What are we pricing these things for ?????

holy smokes... :eek: that thing is cool Mark, it came out great..:thumbup: awesome job on the design too Pit...:)

i'm sure you already knew, but i would also love to have one of those, if you're willing to make another..:D

Yeah, i will make some more.... what should I charge for these ??? what are tin knives going for ?

Yeah, i will make some more.... what should I charge for these ??? what are tin knives going for ?

hhhmmm... not too sure Mark... they seem much smaller than the PSK knives you have been making .. so maybe $30-$40... would that work?

if you want one of these little guys! If I get enought interest I will make several....

Pit, this one will be in the mail to you soon.....

ok, how about 40.00 shipped ?

right on..that works for me Mark...:thumbup: i'll get it out in the mail sometime mid-week or so.. i'll drop you a line after it goes out..:)

thanks again.. i am eager to check out this little gig/knife... i really like the design..:thumbup:

how much extra would it be for a small kydex sheath??

Mark I'm a little short of funds right at the minute !:eek:

I'll make this one on the house ...... :thumbup:

You designed it and your PSK idea has kept me busy.... and after posting pics of this in various places, I will probably sell several....

You designed it and your PSK idea has kept me busy.... and after posting pics of this in various places, I will probably sell several....

That's awesome Mark, thank you very much. I have a couple of trips coming up where I'm sure I could give this some field time !;):thumbup:

right on Mark.. that's really cool of you man...:thumbup::thumbup: i have to wait a few days until payday(thursday),to mail off my $$$ to you, for the gig..

Back