How come there's no SOG club? The other brands have clubs..

I know I'm new to the SOG DOGS, this is just an observation, not meant to rile anyone up. I cant help but notice how many registered users there are. I think the club would be more respectable if we had more paying members. I feel anyone with at least a hundred posts knows what Blade Forums is all about. It's only $10 for a basic membership. I'm not working for Spark or anything like that. I've come to enjoy Blade Forums, I like where SOG DOGS are headed, I just think the club would benefit from paying members. Just my 2 cents.

100% agree stud, just golded up last month. Yeah man it's worth it to support the site. I mean hell, the secret place of which we cannot speak is worth the price of admission. YAR

A Platinum membership works out to less than 15 cents a day. For the amount of enjoyment and knowledge gained from BF, to me it is a bargain.

wow the SOG dogs have grown a bit..havent been on this forum in awhile..nice to see the group coming along strong...Request for SOG dog #942, same as my RATpack#..i recently have a twitch 2,XL and SOG trident. they have been riding shot gun in my pockets for the past few months..love these little tools.

Last edited:
I made the member list post sticky. Also, if Alann and Bored want I can see about making them admins for the forum. Send me a message and let me know.

Moosehead905, you are hereby issued your official SOG's DOG's tag #942. Wear it with pride! Welcome to SOG's DOGS! :)

B2D..
SOG DOG 1..
Alpha DOG..
SOG FOR LIFE! NOTHING LESS! NOTHING ELSE!

Can someone please compile an up to date members & numbers list.. I'd do it..but I've not slept well lately due to personal problems..(some of you are familiar with what..or whom, rather,
is causing this). I'm so exhausted..I'm going to take tommorow off, infact, I'm so exhausted & stressed out (particular someone..) that I need to take atleast a day to rest. If someone could PLEASE compile an up-to-date & current members list with appropriate numbers, I'd really appreciate it. It would help me out alot.. I do put in an enormous amount of enthusiasm & work here..hours..up to 2 hours a day infact..please gimme a hand.. Five in the morning & here I am :) I'm not complaining, I love it, I really do--I just gotta get some sleep :D

Goodnight SOG's DOG's I'm off to bed! I'll see you all friday!! Get in on those contests! Real prizes afterall! C'mon! Sic' em! LOL! :D

B2D..
SOG DOG 1..
Alpha Dog..
SOG FOR LIFE!! Nothing less!!

Tattoosteve99 gives b2d a standing ovation for all the hard work.

Thank you! Thank you! *Crowd roars* *Bows* *Bows* Thank you! Thank you! :)

B2D..
SOG DOG 1..
Alpha Dog..
SOG FOR LIFE! NOTHING LESS! NOTHING ELSE!!

Ugh..my ribs are killing me.. Ugh.. Phew.. Darned barbell...thought I'd healed.. Yikes.. LOL! This sucks!

B2D..
SOG DOG 1..
Alpha Dog..
Happily with LadyAlpha!..
SOG FOR LIFE! NOTHING ELSE! NOTHING LESS!!

Hey bored can you help me with some exercises? I need some to strengthen my elbows? You know of any good that will help?

Steve,

You might try Push-ups, Triceps-Curls, Tricep-Kickbacks, or Dips. Any of these will strengthen the muscularity & tissue around the elbows and back of the arm. I'd recommend
starting with light weight, weight you can handle for twelve reps, performing the reps slow & controlled. I'd also recommend starting with one set only. Set--Number of repititions.
Repitition:Number of repeated motions.

I made a mistake when I started out, I started using 80% maximum & pushing myself harder than I could possibly handle--thus, I've gone through several injuries (and was nearly killed
by a 300 lb barbell coming down on me..) Slow & controlled..that is the safe way. Also, it'd be a good idea to keep an eye on your heart rate. Not safe to get above 65-75%. :) Hope it goes well for you, keep us updated. I'd like to know what weight you start with (I use 45's
for my triceps, but I've been at it a LONG time), start light & slow & it will go better I know from experience. Pushups are likely the best, especially since it works the deltoids & pectorals, & to a lesser extent, the abdominals & lattissimus dorsi (sides).. D Have fun! Train safe!

Also, Steve, I got started out using Bill Pearl's book, 'Getting Stronger', if you can find a copy, it's a great book. You could also try Billpearl.com

B2D..
SOG DOG 1..
Alpha Dog..
Happily with LadyAlpha! She's my world!
SOG FOR LIFE! NOTHING ELSE! NOTHING LESS!

I know I'm new to the SOG DOGS, this is just an observation, not meant to rile anyone up. I cant help but notice how many registered users there are. I think the club would be more respectable if we had more paying members.

100% agree stud, just golded up last month. Yeah man it's worth it to support the site. I mean hell, the secret place of which we cannot speak is worth the price of admission. YAR

Point taken.
I'd been meaning to do for awhile.
If I'd realized the name for a basic is in that gawd awful purpleish color, I might have sprung for gold. :D

(and yeah, that secret place is...uhhh...interesting ;)

SOG DOG #2
WISE OLD DOG

To make sure it's noticed--I left a notice in the contest discussion thread (I think) detailing that I resign from SOG's DOGs, appointing TattooSteve & PinkMonkey (IF they want it,
as the new Alphas).

B2D..

Tired of annoying people.. Nudged into this, nudged out..

To make sure it's noticed--I left a notice in the contest discussion thread (I think) detailing that I resign from SOG's DOGs, appointing TattooSteve & PinkMonkey (IF they want it,
as the new Alphas).

B2D..

Tired of annoying people.. Nudged into this, nudged out..
Not that it's my place to say it or anything, your always welcome here man. it doesn't have to be all or nothing.

Back