How do you carry your EDC?

Where/how do you carry your EDC knife?knives?

• In Left Front Pocket

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • In Right Front Pocket

• In Right Rear Pocket

• In Left Rear Pocket

• Clipped In Pocket

• Watch Pocket

• In Boot

• In Waistband

• Key Ring

• In Wallet

• In Pouch In/Clipped To Pocket

• Hung From Neck

• Belt Sheath

• Modular Assault Vest, (MAV)

• Total voters
With so many ways to carry your favorite EDC knife I was wonderin' how you all carry your daily knife/knives?

I'm sure this has been done before but I haven't seen a good one for a while, so how do you carry your EDCs, belt sheath, bottom of pocket, around your neck, clipped to a pocket...?

Last edited:
Normally, loose in my pocket for folders. I dislike clips, but will sometimes have my Delica clipped to my back pocket in addition to a folder in a front pants pocket.

Loose in the pocket most of the time, but occasionally it gets clipped

dsc00385wn.jpg

dsc00391yxq.jpg

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/963455-My-Sebenza-Sheath-)

In the right front pocket.

Last edited:
how about if you carry multiple knives? I carry one in the front right pocket (nice edc), one in the waistband (tactical/defense) and an occasional back right pocket if I know i need a beater or work knife

how about if you carry multiple knives? I carry one in the front right pocket (nice edc), one in the waistband (tactical/defense) and an occasional back right pocket if I know i need a beater or work knife

If ya can vote in the poll ya can vote multiple choices, if not ya can post it here like ya did. :thumbup:

Usually in the right front & right back pocket plus one more on my right cargo pocket.

Ever since I found my first knife with a pocket clip I have had one clipped in my right front pocket. Even on the rare occasions when I carry a multitool instead of a knife, the multitool is clipped in my right front pocket.

photo391c.jpg

I carried mine in my back right pocket for years. Just switched to right front and forgot how comfortable it is not having to sit on it.

I am right handed, and always have a pistol in my right front pocket. I won't put any other toys, uh, tools in that pocket, so my folder goes in my left front pocket. Not the most convenient mode of carry for a right hander, but one must make compromises.

Clipped in right front pocket always. Sometimes carry a small sheathed fixed blade or small folder in left front pocket. Sometimes a neck knife. Usually not all together - though I like having knives around me enough to consider it sometimes. Mike.

right front pocket low carry knife...right rear pocket work knife...fairly often...a necker as well.

Attachments

• CF Millie.jpg
    CF Millie.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 35
  • IMAG0438 (1280x689).jpg
    IMAG0438 (1280x689).jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 25
  • IMAG0343.jpg
    IMAG0343.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 24
  • IMAG0303.jpg
    IMAG0303.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 20
waistband is the only way to go for the Spyderco Military, IMO. Large chunk of blade that just absolutely disappears. It's how I always carry my spydercos UNLESS I'm doing a specific job where I'm repeatedly retrieving and putting away my knife, then I'll have it in my RF pocket, as it's a bit quicker to get to and put away. But then it's right back to the waistband for basic carry.

Inside the right pocket of all my dress pants there's a sort of inner "change" pocket. That's where I carry my edc at work (a ZT 0350) with the clip removed for a thinner in pocket profile.

Outside of work, edc is clipped inside my right pocket(jeans, shorts etc). This is usually a spyderco superleaf.

Back