How do you carry your EDC?

Where/how do you carry your EDC knife?knives?

• In Left Front Pocket

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • In Right Front Pocket

• In Right Rear Pocket

• In Left Rear Pocket

• Clipped In Pocket

• Watch Pocket

• In Boot

• In Waistband

• Key Ring

• In Wallet

• In Pouch In/Clipped To Pocket

• Hung From Neck

• Belt Sheath

• Modular Assault Vest, (MAV)

• Total voters
Main blade Left front clipped. Sheeple friendly goes loose in left pocket or as a necker. Right side is reserved for whatever handgun I'm carrying.

I carry a smaller folder in front right pocket, larger folder in right back pocket and SAK Cadet in left front pocket (going to get a suspension clip for it soon)

-orangish ducktape

This is my daily edc:

Left pocket

c3852d27.jpg

Right pocket and money pocket

0b8291a8.jpg

All 3 playing together!

83816867.jpg

Normally, loose in my pocket for folders. I dislike clips, but will sometimes have my Delica clipped to my back pocket in addition to a folder in a front pants pocket.

The problem I've encountered with carrying a folder loose in my pocket is that it never stays vertical, it always ends up horizontal at the bottom of my pocket, stretching it out.

Clipped to the right front pocket unless I have my traditional which is inside

I keep my Spyderco Paramilitary 2 clipped to my left front pocket (one of the rare left handed people).

During the work week in my RFP. On weekends clipped under the flap of the right pocket of my cargo pants/shorts.

I have my larger folder clipped in my rear right pocket, a medium folding knife clipped in the front right pocket, and a small traditional or modern folding knife dropped in the left front pocket. Occasionally I have a small fixed blade or another medium/large folding knife clipped in the waistband at the 4 o'clock position.

I carry my gun in the front right pocket. If I should lose control or hurt that hand in a scuffle, I can use my other hand a reach for a suprise for the attacker. Win Win.

Unklfranco.

I carry my j-frame IWB appendix, with my reload in the right front pocket. Nothing else goes loose in that pocket. I carry a folder clipped to my right front always. Most of the time I also carry a small fixed blade IWB at the 3:30 position. Probably more than 50% of the time, I also carry another folder clipped to my left rear.

A.O or flipper LFP,peanut or small stockman in watch pocket,on the belt in a sheath ONE OF THESE Buck112,110 lb-7 work week.when not at work I carry a Case script gunstock..

I used to carry my folders in my right front pocket. But since I've been scratching up the company vehicle by brushing up against the rear door while trying to get inside, I now carry in my right back pocket. It's less conspicuous at the office too. At home, I do carry in my right front pocket from time to time.

20120620_100211.jpg

20120620_100046.jpg

20120610_094751.jpg

Where's the option for carrying in my jacket pocket?

I carry traditional folders in my watch pocket, modern folders clipped in my right front pocket, large folders without clips in my jacket pocket (or to be inconspicuous), and in summer, in a t-shirt and loose shorts, inside the waistband Mexican-style.

Apparently over 65% of you are right handed and just drop a knife into you right front pocket and a little under 1.5% keep it either in your boot or on an MAV, I betcha that those 1.5% are the same people.:)

Apparently over 65% of you are right handed and just drop a knife into you right front pocket and a little under 1.5% keep it either in your boot or on an MAV, I betcha that those 1.5% are the same people.:)

If you click on any of the tally numbers, it shows you who voted for what :)

Back