How do you store your blades?

For the ones I carry most, wine and cigar boxes:

i-FLkNdKW-X2.jpg

i-fjqz9bG-X2.jpg

One dresser drawer for my daily rotation blades. One drawer in a cabinet for the rest of the knives I like. One tote in the garage for the stuff that just takes up space and should probably go away.

Rotation knives on top of my night stand (currently about 10-15), The rest in the two drawers below.

I store most of the 360+ knives in my collection in vinyl cases (branded & unbranded) in my gun safe. The rest (mostly fixed blades that won't fit in my safe) I store in boxes in a storeroom (actually a large closet) where I also store my wine, booze & ammo. It's one of my favorite "rooms" in the house. ;)

The only knife that I currently "display" is a Shawn Valloton Custom Auto that I keep in small wooden box on a dresser my bedroom.
I occasionally change out the knife that I display in this box but I haven't done that for a long time because I like the "looks" of this knife so much.

uJwFei9.jpg

BSgBrcA.jpg

Last edited:
I keep some of mine on the tiny piece of real estate in the gun safe that isn't stuffed with guns or ammo. The rest are stashed all over the house and vehicles.

I have a very small collection, so I keep one in the car, and keep the rest usually on my dresser. I probably have 6-7 blades in total at any one time, so I don’t need a lot of space. And besides, I always have one in my pocket and one in my bag.

I don’t have a huge collection and I’m looking to downsize a bit. I have a handful that are unused and still in their original boxes sitting in my gun safe. Those will be getting moved along to my son, daughters, and dad for Christmas. I have one little wooden holder that I keep folders in and it sits on top of the gun safe. The rest are in vehicles, backpacks, my pockets, or stashed in drawers.

Back