How do you store your blades?

Not many knives here. Maybe 10 or 12. Desk drawer, dresser drawer, closet, glove box in the truck. Most of the time I can find the one I'm looking for. Oh, and the kitchen knives are in a wood block.

I use old blue print files. There are 10 large drawers

view

IMG_1230.jpeg

Last edited:
With the purchase of new bedroom furniture earlier this year, I now have felt lined drawers in my dresser.

1ddh4pa.jpg

Makes it a whole lot easier to keep them contained in an easy access location, protecting table tops and the tools.

Smaller to Med. fixed blades in a similar fashion.

I use resealable tupperware style containers and I'll often put moisture absorbing silica gel packets inside for long term storage.

I don’t have anywhere near the numbers that I used to. I think 7 or 8 at the moment? The 2 or three that get pocket time go in my dresser when I get ready for bed. The rest live in a drawer of my toolbox save for one in my pickup.

I use one of these. Really like them. Cropped to hide website

View attachment 2404263
I’ve got two of those. I like them but I wish they locked. I know those little locks won’t stop a real thief but they might stop relatively honest folks from putting fingerprints all over the shiny parts! I like that you can pull out the drawers for things like taking pics!

Attachments

• IMG_6545.jpeg
    IMG_6545.jpeg
    349.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_6544.jpeg
    IMG_6544.jpeg
    190.6 KB · Views: 1
Back