How long have y’all been onboard

Lurked for maybe a year, joined in 2002. A lot different back then. Sometimes I go into the archives area for one reason or another, see all the old names and wonder whatever happened to them?

Says 2001 , which seems right. Took a break ( but still lurked ) was a member on knifeforums.com,
USN, and one other I believe. I see knifeforums is gone, haven’t checked out USN. BFC was the first forum I ever joined, it lead to others in watches and firearms. I think BFC is likely the best of them. Anyway back to reading threads

'08 after a bad accident put me on my back for two months. I had stopped collecting and BF kicked it all off again. I looked at the Busse forum and it was all on again!

I would not want to go through the pain of those two months again but sometimes I think it was all worth it to have found this place.

Spark if you are reading this......thanks for you do and have done for us.:)

Recent member here. Joined in October of 2019, had to move halfway across the country, forgot I joined, then rediscovered my membership today, actually. Happy discovery, too. Great forum.

Looks like I've been here since February 2011, learned quite a bit and continue to do so. This is the board I frequent most now of all my hobbies.

Lurked when the forums started.
Made it official in '98.
I think I drifted here from rec.knives if I'm not mistaken.
Lots of years,tons of knives!

Since 2001. Lurked for 2-3 years before that and never joined because “I didn’t want to get all addicted to knives like all you suckers”. :D Whoops.

Here I’ve found good advice, great deals, unbelievable generosity, and most importantly, friendship.

Back