How many all-metal kershaw knives are there?

I've been going on a collection spree lately and I've came to appreciate the all-metal knives such as Mini cyclone. That made me wonder how many Made in USA all metal knives (inlays doesn't count) has been created that I might have overlooked?

So far, I know of:
Mini Cyclone
Leek
Mini Mojo
Storm
Storm 2
Offset
Spec/Speed bump

I'm sure I'm missing many more but if it's realistic, I would like to collect all of them. :p

Thanks in advance for any naming of knives help!

As in steel,aluminum, Ti ?

On top of what you listed:

Chive, scallion, shallot, blur, E.T., Ti Talon, Ti Starkey ridge, boa, baby boa, centofante, whisper, ram, JYD (1720), JYD sg2, Tyrade, A-100 (multitool), ripcord, aluminum knockout, mojito, Seagal, groove, salvo, Volt, Speedform...

All these are primarily metal handles, with some trac-tek, g10, CF, sea ray overlays, and made in the U.S.A.

Last edited:
Cryo
Cryo 2
Volt SS
Zing SS
Scallion
Chive
Spiderweb Blur
Knockout
Dimension

I know I'm forgetting a few...

:EDIT: Whoops, missed the US made part. That leaves Shallot/Scallion/Leek/Chive, Spiderweb Blur, and Knockout.

Last edited:
All metals regardless of types. Just no G10 and as long as it's made in USA.

So many names to look up! Can't wait. Thanks guys!

Just Kershaw, CJZ.

Reason why I didn't include the ZT is because I am pretty familiar with the ZT knives overall (few enough to keep track of them all).

So far I have in my collection:
Mini Cyclone
Mini Cyclone 1635TCKTST
Groove

So it's just at an early stage at this point.

I love my Knockout and I have a Baby Boa that I actually like to carry when I wear my dress pants at work from time to time because it's so slim and light. The Shallot is also a very cool knife that I enjoy and the RAM is one of the best Kershaw knives ever made at that price point in my opinion. :)

All metals regardless of types. Just no G10 and as long as it's made in USA.

So many names to look up! Can't wait. Thanks guys!

Just Kershaw, CJZ.

For sure check out the Speedform 3500 and the Volt 3600.

best

mqqn

Back