How many all-metal kershaw knives are there?

Ti Tyrade
Ti JYD
Original JYD
Breakout
(too lazy to look and see if anyone else said those)

1410/1410ST Ti Starkey Ridge
1420/1420ST Ti Talon
1430 Ti Wild Wild Turkey
1435 Ti Hawk
1424 Cheetah Cub
1429 Cheetah
1434 King Cheetah
All of these are hard to find. They are part of the old High Tech Series. The Cheetahs were intended to be sold only in the South Africa market IIRC, and have matte stainless scales instead of Ti (and pinned construction).

1430 Ti Wild Wild Turkey
1435 Ti Hawk
1424 Cheetah Cub
1429 Cheetah
1434 King Cheetah

Scott,^ those were all made in Japan. Only the Ti talons and starkey ridges were made in oregon usa

I was just told by a friend at work that while many older knives were made in Japan, it is still up there with "America's quality and standards" when it comes to building knives. In another word, he seems to imply that the Japan knives and USA knives are pretty much identical in craftsmanship. True?

Thanks for the info, juju! I'm at work, going off my collection spreadsheet, and haven't fondled them for a while, so whoops!

I was just told by a friend at work that while many older knives were made in Japan, it is still up there with "America's quality and standards" when it comes to building knives. In another word, he seems to imply that the Japan knives and USA knives are pretty much identical in craftsmanship. True?

I have a Japanese made Lahar and it is beautifully crafted.

I also believe the Chinese made Kershaw and ZT knives are very well made judging from the ones I have had the pleasure of handling.

I will add one more to the all metal list, although Kershaw does not accept it as one of their own, they did manufacture the AG Russell Acies and Acies 2.

I have an Acies in my pocket as I type this.

best

mqqn

Yes, I would agree with that assessment.

Thanks for the info, juju! I'm at work, going off my collection spreadsheet, and haven't fondled them for a while, so whoops!
No worries, I thought they were too until looked on the back!

IMHO I'd actually rank the Japanese models ever so slightly above the USA ones (Don't flog me!!!)

Come on Kershaw!!! I want some more Japanese models.

Back