How many BM do you own?

r7ucLB4.jpg

Four....But if you let me count the Hogue/Ritter RSK, then 5. ;)

11. Got my first one (m390 Contego) last year about this time. Bought pretty much all the rest in the first 2 or 3 months of this year, including 3 customs. I think my custom Grip was a little later in the year though.
Id be getting a divorce if that happened

About 2 1/4 pounds of axis lock folders. The most carried/useful is the 555-1. From surgery to gardening, they do it all.

19 currently for myself, with 2 more on the way. The collection currently consists of:
3 anthems
3 bailouts with 2 more on the way
5 940/943
2 mini crooked rivers
2 barrages
1 griptilian
1 mini ruckus
1 socp folder
1 bone collector folder
Edit:
Forgot about my 707 sequel

The girlfriend has a couple as well, 1 x 940, 1 x 943 a mini barrage

I’ve owned about a half dozen or more... but currently zero. Gave away my last one (bugout) to my step father for a new work knife. He seems to like it pretty good :thumbsup:

Never been a big fan of the lock. It’s not bad, it’s great. Just not great for me, or hasn’t been so far.

But... the new 945 will be had. I like that knife quite a bit. It’s about time to give the lock another chance :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Bushcrafter
Contego
2x Knifeworks Contego
Ritter Grip
Regular S30v Grip
Boost
Triage (Lives in LC100)
Auto Triage (bought used and cheap. Didn’t realize it was an auto so lives in my knife drawer)
Bugout
A couple of HK folders made by Benchmade, if they count.

I am probably forgetting something.

I really like the gold class BMs. I'm not sure if I should be relieved or upset they don't release more often. :D

Well.... lesseee:
2 BM Ascents
1 705
2 710
1 frame-lock of stainless steel frame... cheap, but with N690 blade. Fantastic knife!
AFCK Mini
Axis AFCK
Nimravus
Nimravus Cub
2 730 Elishewicz (sp?)
1 Valet (or maybe not Valet... but very much like it, several years older)
6 Griptilians of various types
2 Adamas
1 940
1 943
1 720
1 720-ish but with a tanto blade, can't remember the name
1 fixed-bladed Griptilian type
1 750
1 760
1 500 Presidio
1 fixed blade limited run, can't remember that one either
1 Super Freek
2 Rifts
1 Crooked River
1 Mini Crooked River
6 Balisongs (one from when Benchmade was still named Pacific Cutlery)
2 810 Contegos

So... about 43. Seems like I'm forgetting one or two, but right in there... about 43. About to order one more, from custom shop.

I won't go into other brands that I have. Only a few of those other brands.

And I'm not mentioning he couple that are in the house that I've given to family members.

No, I DON'T have a problem... I can quite any time. I just don't want to.

Had many, all sold or given away except for one remaining... BM 710 M2 early production. A true classic which I will never sell.

Back