How old are of forum members?

Age is just a number. A really, really big number for some who frequent this forum.

Welcome to BFC Nicko. 31 for me.

dectia

There must be a lot of politicians here. Do you notice that they do not give a straight answer? ;)

How can I give you a "straight answer" when the Gregorian and Hebrew calendars don't come out the same? I'm about LXV.

How can I give you a "straight answer" when the Gregorian and Hebrew calendars don't come out the same? I'm about LXV.

I'm somewhat disappointed that the inventor of the abacus has trouble calculating his own age.

Time to break out the slide rule. :D

Take the total 1962 population of Belgium and multiply by six. Divide this by the GNP of Zimbabwe and add the total net worth of all of Crappo, Maryland; then multiply by the number of Imelda's shoes, and carry the 7. Do not pass GO. Do not collect $200. Divide this by the square root of my shoe size. Add salt. Subtract the number of S&L's that Keating ate, and add the amount of the U.S. Postal Service's 1937 budget. How many penguins bit tourists at the SF Zoo last year? Divide by three and add that in. Cover and simmer for 2 hours, or fifteen minutes; whichever is straighter. Multiply by the 41st Mersenne prime, carry the three, and add the total number of calories in a Big Mac. Skim 20%, and give it to Guido, so he doesn't break your kneecaps again this week. Fry to golden perfection over high heat. Trim to size, frame it, and swallow whole. Do not crush or chew.

And the answer is: 41. :thumbup:

No, wait. It's close to midnight, so Thursday's answer is green eggs & ham. Or is Thursday 6,239,861? I'm not sure. :rolleyes:

Whatever. Works for me. Although nobody asks me my age anymore . . . :confused:

thx - cpr

Hey! Don't be knocking the slide rule! We used that to put a man on the Moon!

And get off my lawn!

Last edited:
Well just say, when this knife first hit the market, I was just a young lad. It was my first AO folder. :rolleyes:
K10-IMG_0330JPG2.jpg

A 1909 Press Button, Walden, NY

I've nearly earned my 23rd year. Life's a tough game but I haven't lost once yet. I'll catch up to you guys eventually. :D

I'm 24. I've just really got into knives the past few years. I used to just buy what I thought looked good from walmart but after finding NGK...my wallet hurts!

I remember God asking me if creating women was the right thing to do. :rolleyes:

I said at least we'll have someone to clean up after us. :D

I'm old enough to remember being able to not only take my knife to school, but play with it at recess. 57

Well, my body is pretty old, but the mind is young. Now if I could just get the two of them to split the difference, things would be great. I'm kinda looking forward to my second childhood, just as soon as I finish this one; this one has lasted well over 60 years, and it's still going strong. Life is so much fun when you're old enough to draw Social Security, but inside you just want to go out and play.

23 going on 24 here. I may be young, but coworkers and friends are constantly calling me an old man for carrying around a handkerchief, pocket knife, and speaking properly. I just don't understand it.

I am 71..Can anyone beat that?.......STill making knives and loving it....And hunting...and riding an atv....And goofing off...and motorcycleing ..and still chasing the wife around the house.......And catching her every once in a while................carl

Back