How old are of forum members?

I am 71..Can anyone beat that?.......STill making knives and loving it....And hunting...and riding an atv....And goofing off...and motorcycleing ..and still chasing the wife around the house.......And catching her every once in a while................carl

:D

I think what you are doing is what is keeping you Young. :cool::thumbup: :D

43. Just changed jobs, and am working a VERY physical job with "boys" 15+ years younger than me. Feel like an old man sometimes in the morning, but do keep up, so it ain't all bad!

I knew I was getting old when cheerleaders on college football games seemed inappropriate to "talk" to...turn the page.

After running a few miles this morning around the high school I went in a flirted with some chicks, :D but it's okay I'm not a perv. Just 17 here and 18 in a few months.

My high school diploma is carved on a clay tablet. I was born in Eisenhower's administration.

You are only as old as you feel, which makes me about 80, although my biological age is 43.

27 here. Married to a 24 year old knife nut.

I am 71..Can anyone beat that?.......STill making knives and loving it....And hunting...and riding an atv....And goofing off...and motorcycleing ..and still chasing the wife around the house.......And catching her every once in a while................carl

My hats off to you sir!

When you catch her, can you still remember why you were chasing her?:p:D

You do the math... when I joined the Air Force, there were only TWO commands...

"Mount" and "Dismount". :D

You do the math... when I joined the Air Force, there were only TWO commands...

"Mount" and "Dismount". :D

:D Well the Air Force in only 61 years old, of course that doesn't help my guessing much.

This was the pre-plane US Air Force.:D

It's the chicken and egg thing. :D

Which came first?:eek: :D

new-stealth.jpg

Back