Photos How Well Do We Know Our ABC's? (Traditional Version)

I know there's been some discussion, but has there been any official determination regarding what happens after Z-day? As someone who showed up to this thread several days late, I'd be happy just going back to A and keeping this thing going, but maybe that's just me...

I'll tell you what though, I am looking forward to tomorrow. I think X may require some creativity! :D

I know there's been some discussion, but has there been any official determination regarding what happens after Z-day? As someone who showed up to this thread several days late, I'd be happy just going back to A and keeping this thing going, but maybe that's just me...

I'll tell you what though, I am looking forward to tomorrow. I think X may require some creativity! :D

As the OP I must say I feel little ownership to this thread. The folks who have been posting have been so amazing and have shared so many incredible posts that "they" are the ones who own this thread. I don't know what the best round 2 is and I know it can get debated round and round but I'd just like to see this go another round just as this one has. That way folks like yourself can jump in without restrictions. Then, if the thread still has vigor, maybe we impose new rules.

What say you all?

As the OP I must say I feel little ownership to this thread. The folks who have been posting have been so amazing and have shared so many incredible posts that "they" are the ones who own this thread. I don't know what the best round 2 is and I know it can get debated round and round but I'd just like to see this go another round just as this one has. That way folks like yourself can jump in without restrictions. Then, if the thread still has vigor, maybe we impose new rules.

What say you all?
I don't have enough knives to go another round, but I have enjoyed seeing the variety of knives posted. I would love to see another round, and I may contribute sporadically.

That's a real beauty V_P. But so are all of your knives. I might be more fond of this one though because it was made so close to my home. The condition is amazing for a knife over 150 yrs old.
Thanks EK, it is probably the nicest old barlow I have... quality is outstanding and snaps like conibear trap still!

It's tomorrow in Atlanta. Here goes:
X is for Xtra blades in my Deluxe Tinker
C2VBZPM.jpg

WOW! The W really WHACKED everything yesterday:cool::D

Was surprised a WALL STREET wasn't shown, my Stag one was waiting in the wings for company..

Gone off on a short trip, took another device with me and can't access my Imgur (who can remember the pword and it's set in the Mac) that's my excuse for X DaY:D

XTREMELY challenging:eek:

ZzQST5D.jpg

Last edited:
Back