HRLM

StrangeDaze

Gold Member
Swamp Rat Howling Rat Little Mischief.
I’d love to see more pictures of this knife and hear what people who have them think of them.
And if you have one and are willing to let it go please message me!

HRLM is a sweet knife. I have pics in pic thread but no new pics been taken to post as I usually carry my Gen 1 Howling Rat as I’m a Res-c fan big time.

I have a soft spot for the HRLM.

It’s actually the first knife that drew me in to the Bussekin family.

ag11BTC.jpg

Had one years ago, sterile (no logo), jungle green w/ black canvas. Beautiful knife but I don't miss it, it's a rather large footprint for the size of the blade to me. I much prefer something like the Mountain Duty over it, any day of the week. The only way that may change is if it was in a pack and then the extra handle would be ok with me.

I ended up with a meaner street and don’t feel the need for a hrlm anymore.
The hrlm does seem like a big “little” knife.

You want to sell me one for cheap? 😅😉
If yer asking on the 2 past the Crash Rat, they are the EH3 military overrun Mini Mojo, & Uncle Mini Mojo 🙂

Guess he's referring to the Ratweiler, at this angle the clip point looks just about like a drop point

Desert Jack, right?

Desert Jacks were... well... Desert coloured, bright coating on the blade and bright micarta scales...

You want to sell me one for cheap? 😅😉
If yer asking on the 2 past the Crash Rat, they are the EH3 military overrun Mini Mojo, & Uncle Mini Mojo 🙂
ahhh....it's the angle....my mistake :oops:....

but never noticed before now how, when it's scaled down via perspective, it looks very similar to a DJ in profile 🤔

and yeah elof_alv elof_alv , if I'd studied the pic longer I should've caught the color differences between the 2 models...I remember a great cutler-- maybe it is Jerry-- once said "Think twice, type once." Or something like that.

I'm selling this one. Top knife with the armour all leather sheath $300.00 Shipped.
Swamp Rat Howling Rat Little Mischief.
I’d love to see more pictures of this knife and hear what people who have them think of them.
And if you have one and are willing to let it go please message me!

Attachments

• IMG_7266v2.jpg
    IMG_7266v2.jpg
    699 KB · Views: 22
Back