HRLM

Personally I like the feel of the HRLM over the RMD. I know it’s weird as they have same handle and thickness but it just feels better in my paws or it’s the balance of it but I do prefer it.

ahhh....it's the angle....my mistake :oops:....

but never noticed before now how, when it's scaled down via perspective, it looks very similar to a DJ in profile 🤔

and yeah elof_alv elof_alv , if I'd studied the pic longer I should've caught the color differences between the 2 models...I remember a great cutler-- maybe it is Jerry-- once said "Think twice, type once." Or something like that.
If it was Jerry... he'd say: drink twice, don't think, type... at least that would be my guess...

Personally I like the feel of the HRLM over the RMD. I know it’s weird as they have same handle and thickness but it just feels better in my paws or it’s the balance of it but I do prefer it.

Same here! I prefer the HRLM over the RMD for whatever reason.

Is the RMD handle a "little mischief" handle then? Would love to see that handle used more, it feels great in hand!

There was meant to be a whole line of Little Mischief from the Swamp… I did have pics of the protos, but lost them courtesy of Photobucket…
Maybe some other members still have them? Jaxx Jaxx

I think it’s just the balance of the HRLM that makes me like it over the RMD. handles are identical so it’s gotta be the balance imo.

But I carry the Gen1 howler 99.9% of the time. So guess it doesn’t even matter at this point. Same with the RMD. I usually carry my SS5 instead when I need a bigger blade than howling rat. Res-c is my preference in all knives so there’s that. :)

Back