HT Ontario vs RAT Cutlery

Quote:
Originally Posted by crowdog View Post
I went with the red colored french cut, i had to use a little bit of gripstix to keep it from riding or sliding around but it worked. you guys saw the pics.

How many other dudes have wore the thongs?

pfftttt.lol

Quote RAT: Just the fact that you even know what a french cut is somehow worries the hell out of me.

I have only been around here for a couple of months but from what I have read so far, it would not surprise me if Crowdog has actually has worn thongs. Certifiable is a work that comes to mind.

SORRY GUY'S HE ASKED FOR IT!!!!
CROWDOG GONE WILD
sideab.jpg

(im in the red:cool:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by crowdog View Post
I went with the red colored french cut, i had to use a little bit of gripstix to keep it from riding or sliding around but it worked. you guys saw the pics.

How many other dudes have wore the thongs?

pfftttt.lol

Quote RAT: Just the fact that you even know what a french cut is somehow worries the hell out of me.

I have only been around here for a couple of months but from what I have read so far, it would not surprise me if Crowdog has actually has worn thongs. Certifiable is a work that comes to mind.

Even worse, where did he hang his IZULA :eek:

At least it isn't only members that go off topic all the time.

Now I gotta find this song you speak of :thumbup:

You have to listen to it, just reading the lyrics doesn't do it any justice, I'ts a great one.
Another good song by him is the cowboy and the poet.

"I told him I was a poet, I was lookin' for the truth I do not care for horses, whiskey, women or the loot I said I was a writer, my soul was all on fire he looked at me an' he said, "you are a liar."
"it's faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, and more money"

Well, I was disillusioned, if I say the least, I grabbed him by the collar and I jerked him to his feet, there was something cold and shiny layin' by my head so I started to believe the things he said
it's faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, and more money"

Tom T. alway's had great music!

But that's not the song I was talking about. Tom T had one called "I Like Beer" also.

Ref: Crowdogs horrendous picture: this is the reason why we NEVER need to thaw out old threads like this.

Hey R.A.T. While we have your Attention and we already off topic what's up with the RC 10????????????

It's being worked on. No specific timelines as we said in the RC-10 thread.

so we started with HT and ended up with thongs and crowdogs pic:barf:
DON'T DO THAT AGAIN !!!!

I'm thinking, how many threads have survived the highjackers ;)
Just love this place :D

I am really surprised ESP4ME hasn't come out from hiding and piped in on his pick, i bet you cant guess what he plays...:p

Back