• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Huge Collection Selloff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fosmosis

Gold Member
Basic Member
I only took the one picture with all that are for sale in the case. I can send more if any catch your eye.

All are in like excellent to like new condition, never cut anything (safe queens), and stored in a climate controlled case:
http://imgur.com/gallery/JBaQC3w

Andre Can Heerdan IKBS, fluted caring fiber scales, clip, backspacer, smooth action and great thwack!...$SOLD

Custom Pena Talon, timascus clip, flamed backspacer...cpm 154...$700

Tim Wilson of Knoxville, TN, Bob Lum Tribute,C fiber scale with stainless Damascus bolster, CPM S30V steel...$350

Unknamed Rare Sharknivco all titanium with crazy grind, timascus pivot, inlay, backspacer, and clip...$750

2 x Customs from Samuel Morrish, both have excellent fit and finish with tight tolerances. Mr. Morrish does impeccable work...$450 each

Farid Mehr Custom K2 mini, solid full titanium framelock, totally handmade including hardware..$450

Larry Chew Cujo flipper, handmade...$SOLD

Chad Nell ESG copper and timascus accents....$800

David Clark Grunt custom meteorite lightning strike carbon fiber...cts-xhp...$650

Will try and ship with all accessories and pouch if I can find them. All prices are negotiable but please be reasonable
http://imgur.com/gallery/JBaQC3w

Will be posting other knives in folding section

Last edited:
It seems to be only working on certain browsers. I can send pictures to your email if your interested in something

Hello. Nice collection. Can you send me pics of the 1st and 3rd from upper left side of photo? And anything you have with M390 blade with carbon fiber handles? Much appreciated. pleiades7sis@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back