Hunting 2020

Got these two Friday afternoon with the Kimber 22. Knife is my Boker WC Davis Hunter II, my favorite carry.
4fPVpAp.jpg

Handsome rifle indeed ! Unfortunately, I got rid of all my firearms years back. I did the whole deer, duck, goose, rabbit thing for years. But I still have the memories.:) A big Canada can make a hell of an audible thump, and bounce back up half a foot, after tumbling down hard.......... My buddy sent me a few pictures of a deer he got this year with a 22-250 I believe. It ripped the heart up pretty good. I'll see if I can find the pics............
zZEiP0H.jpg

47BRc7V.jpg

Beautiful pictures... Good for you! I haven't caught anything this big yet :D I'm still trying to catch anything bigger, but no success yet, only got luck with catching ducks, hahaha. I have a lot to learn, I'm aware of that therefore any tips&tricks are welcomed. I'm buying lots of hunting stuff from places like muddyhunting.com in order to improve my hunting skills. Not so many things seem to work because like I said, I catch only ducks :)) I'd be so proud to catch something like you, guys. Damn, what a dream, hahaha. How do you do it? Is it something I should buy?? Or should I just practice my aiming shot?

Last edited:
Back