I called Ontario Knife Company.

Discussion in 'Ontario Knife Company' started by JamesofArc, May 15, 2020.

1. SubMicron

SubMicron Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 2, 2020
    The menu tree goes in a loop with no option to leave a message.

At this point, I guess, I'm not even interested in resolving it. Just gonna toss it and walk away.

2. MolokaiRider

MolokaiRider Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 13, 2017
    I just tried calling too. Only option is to type in an extension if you know a party. No option to leave message or talk with a CS rep. The website says closed due to COVID-19.

Definitely not good. I hope they snap out of this and are able to get back on track.

3. jbmonkey

jbmonkey Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jun 9, 2011
    didn't the governor shut down all nonessential business in ny state? not being political, but i thought they were shut down completely from covid back in the early days and through june and july. I know other businesses up in ny state were shut down by the state.

where I am we had more than grocery and pharmacies open for essential, but some states locked down much harder. not arguing who was right or wrong, don't care to argue........just pointing out they were probably shut down by the state for awhile.

hope they get a mod here again.....good brand and I like some of their american made fixed blades. good hard use lower cost blades. just need better sheaths.

Beastchopper likes this.
  4. whp

whp

Apr 26, 2009
    I hope Ontario Knife can weather the storm. Great high value knives. Hate to see them go off the market

Roguer, jbmonkey and buckfynn like this.