i hate to do this but.....

so my nephew calls me up today ballin his eyes out because he wants to go to this baseball camp with his buddies and his family cant afford to pay his way, his dad is a dead beat d-bag who is not around and my sister works her tail off at 2 jobs to pay the bills and doesnt really have the extra cash to help him out.
over the years i have tried to be the father figure in his life, helping him out whenever i can so here it goes....

i will be putting one of my Hortons for sale at 5pm cst. the guy i bought it from called it a shortened Camp Blood, it will come with the spec ops sheath that came with it. price will be $250, way less than what i paid for it. just wanted to give the Horton crowd a heads up just in case.....
IMG_3018.jpg

IMG_3016.jpg

Man, thats too bad............kids always get the short end of the stick......

Im sure one of the Hortonites will get you paid ASAP............

Good luck man---Carto

convex edge, dont know the blade steel, but i am sure one of the Horton faithful does.

lets get a fund going. i will paypal you 25$ and you keep the knife. who is next?

guys, i appreciate the gesture but i have a few other Hortons to hold me over.
i would do anything for my nephew so me selling this to help him out is a no brainer.

your a good man. if the sale is not enough to pay his way, let me know. im still good for the 25$

guys, i appreciate the gesture but i have a few other Hortons to hold me over.
i would do anything for my nephew so me selling this to help him out is a no brainer.

Of course, it's a no brainer.

But think of the joy you'd be denying us, your Brothers in Horton, by removing this opportunity to do good. There's a lot of bad karma out in the world ... not every day you get a chance to do the right thing.:);)

the 250 will be enough, i called him to tell him that i will pay his way to the camp and the kid could hardly talk. i really do thank you guys for the gesture, but i have the means to help and if losing a knife is all it takes, i am happy with that.

Back