i hate to do this but.....

Actually 250 is to much for me between a andrew demko custom and a Ban Tang bt4 so 25 bucks suits me just fine if Bradley gives the go :0)

the knife is up. thank you to all who offered to front some cash, it is nice knowing that you can count on others.
a few weeks ago i would have just gave my nephew the money and never thought about it, but me and my wife went to the doctor the other day and got some good news.... so she is a little stressed about money right now and i didnt want to piss her off by just giving my nephew the cash.

due date is august 29th.
thispregoness.jpg

carto, go ahead and take a guess and i will tell you if youre right, we find out what the sex is in about 3 weeks.

:rolleyes:Congratulations to both you and your Mrs.

You are about to begin an entirely new and very interesting life.:cool:

Congrats mango,,, someone PM me with the paypal addy and I'll add $25,,, Flanders represents !!!!

Congrats devil dog. Wish I could help but I am off on workers comp right now.I sincerely hope you can keep that Horton brother!

Mike

Semper Fi Bradley.. it's great you're stepping up for this kid, and one day when he's older he'll remember what you've done for him, and he'll respect you a ton for it!

I wish I had some extra cash and I'd help chip in too, things are tight at the moment.

On the other hand, all the BF members offering to help with their own hard earned money is something I don't think I've seen on another fourum, and it makes me realize how special this place is. I will be getting a paid membership as soon as finances allow it.

carto, go ahead and take a guess and i will tell you if youre right, we find out what the sex is in about 3 weeks.

Well, usually i have to hold the wedding ring to get the answer, but hey ill give it a shot........

The magic 8 ball in my head says........................... boy.......

thanks for all the congrats and well wishes, but is to all of you that i am grateful. it is a good feeling to a be a member of something with people that care for one another, kind of reminds me of The Marine Corps just with less yelling and people shooting at me. i truly do appreciate what you all are doing and when the time comes for me to to do my part, rest assured that i will be there for all of you.

Well, usually i have to hold the wedding ring to get the answer, but hey ill give it a shot........

The magic 8 ball in my head says........................... boy.......

that funny because she has been sick as a dog, throwing up every single night exactly at 9pm, and everthing we read says that if you are that sick this far into the pregnancy then it will be a girl...we will soon find out.

I think you allready did your part mang,,, now all is left to do is shoot me that PM with yer PP info, so I can do my good deed for today :D

ps: kids are great ! :thumbup:

pps: momma was sick each and every day for the entire 9 months during her first pregnancy,,, and it was a boy !

Allright I guess it's up to me. Never done anything like this before and if it's against the rules than please mod's help me. Everybody who want's to pony up please send me a pm or an email and I will get back to you asap. Anything over and above the $250 I laid out will go to our brother bradley to use either for his new baby or for equipment to send with his nephew to baseball camp. I have never organized anything like this before so any help would be appreciated.

Knifeknut bought. It. Send it to me. Send it too me. Bradley. And I will make that sheot bling. Then forward to him.

Back