i hate to do this but.....

Jeremy did you get enough money yet? If not let me know and I will donate $25.00.

Ok look, take 25.00 of the wrap money you owe me....................kick it in the pot for me.

Carto

Your nephew is lucky to have you as an uncle.

i was lucky enough to grow up with a cool uncle, he owns a tire and auto shop near where i live now. i spent most of childhood growing up in the shop working on cars and shootin bb guns at the junkers. looking back i now know what my uncle was doing for me and i cannot stand by and let my nephew go without.

Bradley. And I have squared up. He keeps his blade. Knifeknut. Is paid up. And I thank all of u who have put in on this. Thanks again. J

Just sent you 25.00 J. Been a long day,I'm tired. Somebody tell me what a baseball knife is. I hope your nephew has a ball at camp!!!:thumbup:

One of these I'm crossing that big pond and I want to shake all of your hands, so be ready,,, ;)

ps: probably not going to happen soon, but I'll take a close look at that beautiful country of yours before I take the big nap :D

,,,and if ever any of you mangs makes the mistake of coming to my country,,, there'll be a bed (or sofa) ready and the meat and beer is on me !!!! :thumbup:

Back